Chapter 8: Forgive and Forget

Naruto's P.O.V
I woke up and quickly rushed to the bathroom of the hospital I was currently in and vomitted my guts out "NARU! ARE YOU OKAY!?" I heard the familiar voice I hated and loved at the same time.

After vomitting while being comforted by Sasuke I started yelling at him "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU STUPID TEME! YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE! I DON'T WANT YOU HERE! BEGONE (THOT) YOU PIECE OF-" I was cut off by Sasuke "NARUTO CALM DOWN! BEING STRESSED IS NOT GOOD FOR THE BABY!" He yelled "OH! YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO YELL AT ME AFTER WHAT YOU'VE DONE! AND HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT MY BABY!" I asked angrily "*sigh* Your doctor is my brother, of course I'll know about my child" He said "Look Naruto I know you hate me but-" This time it was I who cut him off "I DESPISE YOU!" I yelled at him, He sighed "Naruto please, I wanna be there for our child, I wanna make it up to you" He grabbed my hands which I slapped off "Make it up to me? We'll make it up to me by never showing your face to me and leave me and MY child be" I glared at him "Naru" He tried to reason with me in a pleading voice but I raised my hand in a stop manner "I don't wanna hear it, Go" He sighed before doing as told of course not before saying "I love you"...

I laid and watched the ceiling creasing the little bulge in my stomach when suddenly the door opened "You know, my little brother really is sorry, he left the building crying you know" Doctor Uchiha said as he came with a...glass of milk? "Here, This is a requirement for you to drink, It would strengthen the little one inside you" He said "I-I just...he betrayed me...he played me" I said as I grabbed the glass of milk "Yes, That is his mistake, but I heard from him that he actually wanted to end the game, he actually fell for you" I turned to him wide eyes "I can't do anything for you, I can't change your decision but please try to understand, my brother is doing everything to make it up to you" Doctor Uchiha said before leaving the room "Should I have...forgiven him?..."

"