Lucas and Henry

You are in the school cafeteria

First day of school half way done! That's awesome! This academy that your parents forced you to be in... you didn't like it. You had plenty of friends before. Now you're alone. Then you catch notice of a very peculiar guy with pink hair. He trips in front of everybody, landing his face in his lunch tray.

???: Awww not again!

You decide to go to help him out. You leave your lonely little lunch table and grab a few napkins. You approach him with the napkins and crouch down, handing him a few. The pink are haired boy had gotten two slices of pizza, so there was a perperoni on his eye and pizza sauce in his hair. His little milk carton, that they offered with lunch, spilled all over his jacket.

You (based on style): [Cute] Oh my goodness! Are you okay? [Spook] Are you alright? [Flirty] Wow, a cutie like you shouldn't be reuining that pretty face. You Okay? [Modest] O-Oh my! Are you okay?! [Smart] Excuse me, are you alright?

???: Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm fine! He he, I'm always falling one way or another!"

You use the napkins, eating the sauce out of his hair while he worked drying his shirt. Another person took the tray and threw it away, going to then lunchlime to extange it for another. That was nice of them.

???: Thanks for helping me out. I'm Lucas!

So his name was Lucas. The other boy started walking back as he smiled at you very cutely. He has light gray almost white hair and red eyes, a very weird combination to go with his pale skin, but he has a warm smile on his face. He seems a little ominous...

???: Lucas, who's your friend?

Lucas: Oh! Thanks Henry! Uh, what is your name by the way? You just showed up and helpled me.

So the second boy was Henry. Both of them seemed very nice. Lucas was smiling at you and Henry had a curious look on his face, his hair loosely falling over the bridge of his nose. Both were cute and in academy uniform.

You (based on style): [Cute] Well I'm (name) and it's nice to meet you both! [Spooky] Well, I'm just (name). It's nice to meet you two. [Flirty] Two cute boys want my name? Lucky day! I'm (name), but you can call me baby~ [Modest] W-Well, I'm (name)... nice t-to meet you! [Smart] Well, I'm (name) and it's a pleasure to meet you both.

Lucas: Yeah! Their name is (name)!

Henry: (name), huh? Cool! Ooh ooh! Maybe we can all hang out at the cemertwry to do the first day homework!

Lucas: You and that cemetery, huh?

Henry: Yep! It's peaceful and nobody else is there. Calming at night too.

Lucas: Don't mind him, he just loves that kind of thing! Now, you got the tray?

Henry: You need to stop dropping everything! I can't keep buying food for you!

Lucas: Yes you can, you're rich!

Henry: *sigh* Yeah. Rich parents... Well let's not talk about stuff like that! Do you want to eat lunch with us (name)?

You have a choice now. You can either sit and eat lunch with the two boys or you can go back and eat your lunch alone at your empty table, which will trigger a whole new course of events. The choice box appears. 

Which will you decide? 

Eat Lunch with Henry and Lucas? [❤️] Comment red heart

Eat lunch in your own [💔] Comment broken heart