03.00

A/N: Wattpad keeps deleting my drafts of this chapter, I have rewritten it a number of seven times I think.

"Thanks," I mumbled while stepping out of the car and onto the sidewalk. I checked for my cellphone and car keys before starting to walk inside and he instantly sped down the block. I looked back into the street and let a sigh escape my lips, dealing with him was tiring for me. I trudged up the unnecessary amount of porch stairs until I reached my front door which I had left open. I let myself inside and took my shoes off at the front door before proceeding for a snack in the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator door and grabbed the bowl of strawberries I had cut up the night before. I grabbed my beats speaker which I left charging in the kitchen and connected my cellphone to it. I had just started playing a song when the doorbell rang and I ran to go get it. When I had opened the door, I was surprised to see who was behind it. Anthony was standing outside scratching the back of his neck, looking down at his feet clearly in deep thought of something. When he heard I had opened the door, his head swung up and we locked eyes. His body immediately fell into mine it seemed, our faces so close our noses were centimeters apart. I could feel his breath on my bottom lip and for whatever reason I didn't pull away and scream in disgust. His lips smashed into mine and his hands had gripped onto my torso tightly. My hands found this way to his hair which I lightly tugged while he slammed me against the nearest wall. The feeling im the air was the complete opposite of passionate, the feeling of lust.

I rested on of my hands on his face and the other on his upper arm whereas his lightly moved over my stomach. He broke away from the kiss slowly leaving me out of breath, his lips finding their way to my neck where he lightly sucked. As if I were Kelly Kapowski in Saved By the Bell, the telephone rang causing us both to jump up in surprise. We both pulled away from our grasps of each other in hurry and I looked away breaking our awkward eye contact. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him frantically leave me standing there alone with my wild thoughts. I shook my head to break free of what was running through my mind and stood in place for a moment, replaying the actions. Deciding it was best to just forget about whatever just happened, I walked along to the kitchen to enjoy my strawberries. While doing so I had texted Adeline to Facetime me so I can tell my best friend in which she replied she was on her way over.

I scrolled through my Instagram while waiting to hear the door open and her loudness come with it. I put the stem of the strawberry on a separate paper towel and selected which posts I would like. I had Ade take pictures of me yesterday and decided now would be the best time to post, when everyone was active and on Instagram.

❤️liked by: anthonymarcus18, adelineholmes and 754 others

alessandraryes: 👀
View all 89 comments:
adelineholmes: stunna
anthonymarcus18: ur ugly
alessandraryes: @anthonymarcus18 hop off my page

I shook my head at his comment and chuckled because he had liked the post himself. Though a like can mean a lot of things, I pushed the thought of him aside. I heard loud footsteps approaching the kitchen only to find Adelina, jumbling bags of clothing from the mall and her purse in her hands. I ran over and grabbed a few bags and placed them on the table to help her out. "Why do you have so many bags?" I asked her curiously, my question more why couldn't she keep it in her car? Not that it was a problem more a concern of mine, being she probably almost fell down the porch nine times before successfully-ish getting up the steps. "Well I was at the mall when I heard about Shawn's party. After that I just went a little crazy and decided to bring it all because who doesn't need outfit inspirations or choices?" She asked me while frantically pacing the room in circles and I laughed but nodded. The thought of going to Shawn's party had completely slipped my mind, I heard about it Wednesday but it definitely wasn't something I was thinking of. Just then a number popped up on my phone, one that I didn't have.