Chapter 8

-Jane-

One question:

What the hell was happening?

In seconds I was thrown away from Louis by very four furious guys. I knew it was useless to try and pry them off each other.

"Jesse wanna go for a walk?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yeah they're giving me a headache" Jesse complained.

We walked over to a small river beside the house and sat there staring at the water in silence as they wrecked the house. Well they were all breaking everything in the house and then where would we stay. These idiots will be the death of me.

I swear.

○●○

"I dont care what you do! You better find somewhere to move because I'm not enjoying this shit!" Jesse yelled at tge five guys. I sat there staring at the sunset

The boys managed to destroy the house and well here we are sitting in the rubbish of what used to be a very gorgeous house.

They might be superheroes but damn these are some stupid ones. Jesse kept yelling at the boys. I ignored them and admired the sunset. This made me think a lot about my family.

Why did my parents leave Luke and I? Who where those people who killed Luke? What did they want?  Why did Luke do? Questions filled up my mind as I kept thinking about my family.

Every little thing I pushed into the back of my mind came back haunting me. Reality kicked me in the ass. Hard.

I had no family. I was completely alone with only Jesse and my niece or nephew coming soon. I was stuck with five idiots probably forever.

I started crying and sobbing.  I never knew missing my brother would be this horrible. I missed how he used to push me off the bed to get me up. How he first teached me how to swim. When I got my period for the first time and he held me as I cried and bought me chocolates and ice cream. I remember when we watched a marathon of reruns of Doctor Who or watched the UFC together. Every little thing I cherished with all my heart.

I hugged my knees and cried, cried like Ive never had in my life.

The boys stopped and Jesse did too. "Awww whats wrong?" Jesse asked me.

I shook my head. "Nothing" I said wiping up my tears.

The boys obviously didnt believe me. But I didn't need their pity. I wanted to be left alone. Closing my eyes I wished for everything to go on the right way. At least for once in my life. I hoped to be happy.