I Choose You.

August P.o.v

So after me and diamond make up or whatever.All of a sudden I here my damn front door bust open and I hear a another nigga voice talking bout "DADDY'S HOME..BABY WHERE YOU AT?' I look over at diamond and she looking scared asf like she wanna sh*t on her self or sum (End Of P.o.v)

August:*About to walk downstairs*

Diamond:*Grabs his arm* N-No August Baby I'll handle it I promise.

August:*pushes diamond off of him* Nah if anybody bouta handle shit around here its about to be me. *Walks Downstairs*

???:A-AUGUST!?

August:TREY?! Tf u doin in my house  bruh!?

Trey"*Chuckles* Yo House? Nah,This My Girl house.

August:NO NIGGA THIS MY HOUSE,AND U GOT 5 SECONDS TO SKIP YO HAPPY A** OUTTA HERE BEFORE YOU DONT MAKE IT OUT *Gets In His Face*

Diamond:*Comes Downstairs* August,Baby Please Stop

Trey:*Puts Hands up in surrender and acts like he is about to walk out then he punches august*

August:*Starts beating tf outta trey*

Diamond:*Screaming and crying* AUGUST STOP PLEASE *Pulling on august shirt*

August:*Pushes diamond off of him* GET TF OFF OF ME,I COME AND TRY TO MAKE IT UP TO YO LYING A** AND THIS WHAT I GET? GET TF OUT MY HOUSE AND TAKE YO WEAK A** BOYFRIEND W. YOU!

Diamond & Trey Leaves so August Calls Adrienna and Tells her what happen and Adrienna comes ova August's House.

Adrienna:*Wiping Blood off of August mouth w. a warm tile* 

August:Adrienna I wanted to say sorry for today,You shouldtn have to go through that.

Adrienna:*Giggles* Dont Even Worry About It,Im Just Glad Your Okay August *Puts tile down* Done.

August:Thanks.

Adrienna:Well Call me if you need anything *About to leave*

August:Oh and Adrienna.......It's You

Adrienna:*Looks confused* Huh?

August:*Chuckles and Looks down* I Choose You.

Adrienna:*Half smiles and Nods head* Im glad to hear that...See ya tomorrow August.

August:Yeah *Smiles* Thanks for checking up on me

Adrienna:*Smiles* Anytime *leaves*

I know its short yall but im kinda in a rush but its gonna be a part 2 to this chapter so dont worry