I Choose You Part 2

Adrienna's P.o.v

So its been two weeks since the August and Diamond thing,After August told me that he choose me that next day he asked me to be his girlfriend and I agreed so...Yep we're dating now. Right Now i'm in the shower jamming to Foreign by Trey Songz,Lawddd that boy is fine *Clears Throat* but anyways. Im getting ready to go to an icecream shop and an walk on the beach with August. Im so excited to see my baby. I got out the shower,got dressed then august called and said open the door and I ran to door,Including falling down a couple stairs but I aint stop though lol. 

Adrienna:*Runs and Opens Door*  BABY I MISSED YOU *Tackle hugs him*

August:*Laughing* I Missed You Too! *Kisses Her,Gets Up and helps her up*

Adrienna:*Smiles* Now that I got that out the way *Hits him in his arm*

August:*Laughs* Ow what was that for!

Adrienna:For being away for so long *Mean Mugs him*

August:*Smiles* Awww My Baby missed me *Hugs Her and Kisses Her*

Adrienna:Yea Yea Whatever,You Ready?

August:I stay Ready guhh *Starts squaring up with her and play punching her*

Adrienna:*Laughing* AUGUST STOP BEFORE I HAVE TO BEAT YOU UP FORREAL! *Laughs Harder*

August:*Laughs* HA! Keep Dreaming but let's go *Grabs her hand and pull her to the car*

Adrienna:So..Have You Talked to Diamond?

August:Yeah,..Only about the baby

Adrienna:Sure?

August:*Looks at her with an serious face* Positive.

Adrienna:*Smiles*MKay

August:So what u been doing these last few days beside talking & skyping me.

Adrienna:Work Baby....Work

 August:*Intertwine their hands* Um...We have to make a stop before we go to the icecream shop.

Adrienna:*Looks Confused* Uhh....Okay,Where?

August:....Diamond's House. I just have to give her some stuff she asked me to pick up and run right back out. I promise.

Adrienna:Ok August,I Trust You.Dont make me regret it.

August:I wont baby I promise.

~Diamond's House~ 

August:I'll be right back *Kisses Her*

Adrienna:Mhmm.

August:*Goes and Knocks on door*

Diamond:*Opens Door and Smiles* Come In.

August:*Steps In* Okay,Here you go. I got Adrienna in the car waiting so bye.

Diamond:*Pulls him back and Passionately Kisses him* 

August:*Slowly Kisses Back*

Diamond:*Takes Off Her shirt and bra* August ,You know you miss it! *Bites Lip* It'll just be a Quickie.

August:*Grabs Diamond Take her to the bedroom and throws her on the bed* Let's Make It Quick *Takes off shirt*

Diamond:*Giggles and takes off panties*

August:*Insert his finger into her and start giving her head*

Diamond:*Moaning*Yes Right There Baby! *Moans* Shit! Faster! Faster!

August:*Goes full speed* 

Diamond:Aug Im bouta cu(gco)

August:Hold It! *Inserts himself into her until they both reach their climax and do what they had to do* 

Diamond:*Softly Moans* That Was Great *Gets off of August*

August:*Do an quick washup then runs outside* 

Adrienna:*Pisseddddd*

August:Baby Im sorry,We were talki(gco)

Adrienna:*Looks confused* Hold On,Be quiet *Starts snififng the air then sniff August* Why do u smell like soap?

August:I always smell like soap.

Adrienna:Noo,When we left my house. You smelled like cologne now u smell just like Irish Spring. *Feels His Hair* And Your Hair Is Wet!

August:.......

Adrienna:*Looks Shocked* No....You Didnt......You Wouldn't......I just know you aint go have sex with  her while i was waiting in this car. I know for a fact you didnt.

August:No *lying*

Adrienna:*Punches him in the arm* STOP LYING TO ME!

August:*Starts up car*

Adrienna:Oh Hell nah,We aint going nowhere until I get to the bottom of this shit *Hops out of car and bangs on diamonds door*

Diamond:Wtf(Gco)

Adrienna:*Takes Diamond by her hair ,slings her off the porche,starts punching her in her face,dragging all across the lawn*

August:*Runs over there and pulls adrienna off* WHAT HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! IF ANYTHING IS WRONG WITH MY BABY THATS YO ASS *Gets in Adrienna Face*

Adrienna:*Pushes him out her face* Now you sure its yo baby *Laughs* Diamond Tell Trey I said Congratulations *Looks At August then starts walking to the nearest store*

August:*Breathing Hard and looks at Diamond then gets in his car,rides by Adrienna while they stare at each other then he takes off and leave*

Adrienna:*On the phone crying* Mom? *Sniffs*

Her Mom:Adrienna? What's Wrong?

Adrienna:*Crys then sniffs* I'll tell you later,Can you come and pick me up *Sniffs*

Her Mom:Im On My Way! Where are you baby? 

Adrienna:*Tells Her where she is* 

Her Mom:Okay,You sit tight baby girl,Im on my way.

Adrienna:*Sniffs* Okay Thanks *Hangs Up*

~With August~

(FlashBack)

August:*Chuckles and looks down* I choose You.

Adrienna:*Half Smiles and Nods Head* Im Glad to Hear That.

(Another FlashBack)

Adrienna:Okay August,I Trust You,Dont make me regret it.

August:I wont baby I promise.

(End Of FlashBack)

August:*Head in his hands* Wtf did I do?

*

August:HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY! If yall was feeling this chapter be sure to Vote,Comment & Share with some friends,Ya Feel Me? Man this chapter was dope to me.

India:You Aint neva lyin Adrienna aint no joke but Comment Ya Feelings below and tell us how you feel also the comment me and Aug is feeling this most,We will shout yall out at the beginning of the next chapter and shout one of your stories out if you have any.

August:So at the end of your comment leave Your username and a story you want us to shoutout! Peace & Love ! #AugNation 4 Life Baby! *Cuts Off Camera*