Brothers and jealousy

So today I was at the new team 10 house helping Jake clean the huge house before he left for tour which he so excited about. I know Logan didn't like me to come over to his house because you never know what he would do or say to get me to "fall in love with him" fake air quotes because he is actually crazy to think I would ever fall out of love with him.

"So is that everything?" I asked Jake. He took one quick look around the house and said "Yea, I think we are good." I picked up me gold maverick backpack "Ok cool ummm see you later I guess." I said it was pretty awkward because we both knew how Logan felt about us being even in the same room as Jake if he is not with me. We have been dating for like 3 years now so I kind of have gotten used to it.

I got home to Logan house and heard him calling off the vlog "SEE YOU LATER FAM, PEACE!" I walked up to him and jumped on him with my legs wrapped around his waist. "So how was the vlog today?" I asked "It was actually quite slow today, because it was just me and Spence. Evan is in Michigan to see the fam so..." I got down off of him and tree my bag down and took my shoes off than ran to the trampoline. "Come in Logan lets jump." I said as I did my backflip. I did little bit of gymnastics when I was little and the stuff they thought me just kind of stuck with me ever since.

"Nah I think I am just gonna head to bed." He said. I look down at my feet to realize what he was thinking because I knew him so well I could of kind of figure it out for myself. I jump down and ran to him. I grab his shoulders I was 5'4 so it was kind of hard but I managed. "Hey look at me. Who have I been I live with and have been talking about literally since the day I met him?" He look at me straight in my eyes and mumbled "me." "Ok than we know that I will always love you and no matter what the hell your brother does or says I will always come back to you because you are my whole life." He grabbed my butt and I jump up to see him eye to eye he kissed me with such passion I swear I hear the fireworks "I love you so damn much Allison." He said "I love you to Logan Paul."

Request are open btw and this is my first imagine so sorry if it is kind of bad but I tried✌🏻I will be trying to write one a day so follow my and turn your notifications on if like the first imagine😘