Cheating???

A/N SORRY I HAVE NOT BEEN UPDATING BUT I WAS REALLY BUSY TRAVELING FOR THE SUMMER BUT I AM BACK NOW.🤙🏼😽

I woke up this morning without Logan by my side which I kind of wired because I usually wake up before him. I did find I note on my bed side table that said "sorry I had to go and take Chole home but be back soon."-Logan xoxo. Oh I thought I am quite jealous that he has been spending so much time with her lately like in his Instagram stories and things like that. I do trust him but the thing is that I don't really trust her all that well even though me and her are on really good terms. So I got up off the bed and got in the shower and got dressed in a guns and roses tee and my black skinny jeans with holes where my knees are. With my black converse. You can tell how much I love the color black. Than I walked into the kitchen where I saw Spencer.

"Yo, what's up Y/N he said while he was cleaning his leans for his camera. "Meh" was I all I said because I I could think about was how much time Logan is spending with chole.

"Mmmm, what's on your mind?" "Nothing" I said was I look down at my feet which is one way everyone can tell that I am lying. "Nope. Now I want the truth" he said as he walked to me from behind the island. "I just don't know why Logan is spending more time with Chole than me" I said as my voice cracked i didn't want to cry in front of him so I tilted my head back so that they wouldn't fall. "Mmm I know that you are worried but she is your best friend and he is your boyfriend from for-like-ever." "I know..." I said than Logan started to walk in the kitchen "Hey babygirl" he said and than kissed my cheek. I gave spencer a look saying me and Logan need to talk so he left. "Hi" I said grinning "ummm can we talk" I said. "Suuure" I said "wait first" than he pick me up by my waist and set me on the counter so we where face to face as I was so small compared to him. "Ok now what do you want to talk about" "ok well...I...ok" "your really struggling ain't you" I giggled a little because it was true that didn't know how to tell him that I missed him so much. "Ok I am just gonna say I because that is the only why this conversation can go I guess, you have been spending so much time with Chile that I was starting to get jealous and you know how I feel about telling people about my feelings and I was just so scared that you were gonna leave but..." he than cut me off by kissing with on lips with more passion than he has ever before. "I get Y/N I felt that same why with Brandon and Spencer but I knew in my heart that I trusted you and that you were never gonna leave me and your gonna have to do the same thing when I comes to me and home because I love you and I am never gonna leave you." He said with the biggest smile on his face. "I know and I am sorry" I said and looked down at my lap. He took my chin between him thumb and his index finger and made me look at him in the eyes. "I love so much Logan" I said and pecked his lips and smiled. "I love you too baby" he said and all I can say is I am so lucky to be his.

A/N AGAIN SORRY I HAVE NOT BEEN POSTING BUT HERE YOU GO I KNOW THAT IT IS NOT REALLY ALL THAT GOOD BUT IF YOU WANT A IMAGINE FOR YOURSELF PLEASE LET ME KNOE AND ALSO VOTE✌🏻THANK YOU!