first arguments

"WELL MAYBE IF YOU WOULD ACTUALLY WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH ME THAN MAYBE WE WOULD NOT BE HAVING THIS FIGHT IN THE FIRST PLACE!!" I screamed at him. Right now we are having our first argument even though we have been together for about 2 years we always usually got along that is until is work got in between our relationship. "YOU KNOW GODDAMN WELL THAT I HAD TO GO AND FILM FOR THE MOVIE! I TOLD YOU THAT EVEN BEFORE I LEFT!!" He was now boiling mad and I knew that I was testing him. I just wanted some alone time with him but that this moment all I really wanted to do was to get out of there before something really bad happened that we could not come be from. "YOU KNOW WHAT MAYBE I SHOULD JUST LEAVE YOU AND YOUR EGOTISTICAL ASS HERE AND I WILL GO AND START MY OWN LIFE BY MYSELF!!!" Tears were now streaming down my eyes I didn't really mean it but I just wanted him to come back to me. The old Logan. "no, please don't leave me." He said so quietly and he touch my hand so softly like he was scared that I would brake. " I really don't want to leave I just wanted the old Logan to come back. You know the man that I fell in love with years ago." He stepped closer to me than we was before. So close that could feel his breath against my lips. "I am so sorry that I didn't give you the time of day. I just want you to have everything you will ever need. I am doing all of this for you." He said than I tears started to pool in his eyes. "I know I just want you to just myself for a while you know." I said my voice cracking. "Let's not fight anymore please." I knew my voice was barely audible. "Ok no more fighting." He kissed me so fast with so much passion that I didn't really have time to register what was happen. Than I realized I kissed him back. We had a amazing night just me and him.

Thank you again to everyone that is reading and if you do have any requests please send them to me. Also vote which will encourage me to do more than one a day✌🏻