My love

For the longest time i hated verything about him. Just the way he talked made me cringe. Logan Paul is his name. But now i am much older than i was when i was just a teenager in high school. Now i am madly in love with him.

Everytime he walked in the room i got butterflies. He gives i the world like nobody else would or could. Jake is my bestest friend and Anthony is my older brother but he is so happy that i am happy

"Hey my love" logan said walking into our bed room. I was just lying on the bed looking at the celing thinking about all the times i had fell more in love eith this man.

"Hi babe" i said sitting up so that i could look him in his eyes.  He came a sat down on the edge of the bed and took off his shoes and shirt and then put his head on my lap.

"What is inside that pretty little head of ours" he asked.

"Just thinking about us and our past" i said and smile slightly. "Mmm" he said ask he relaxed loving the fact tha he is in my mind. I started to run my small finger through his notted hair.

"You are so sweaty and smelly" I laughed turning my head as far away as i could without falling off the bed.

"Well i was working out so i could beat ksi's face in" he said getting on all fours and tried to kiss me.

"Umm i love that but before this goes any farther you are gonna have to take a shower. I said laughing.

"Ok come on" he said getting off the bed putting his hand out for me to grab it. " your joking right?" I said smirking.

"Never been more seirous in my life" he smiled down at me. I just laughed and grab his hand and we walking in the bedroom together.

Lets just say our life together is amazing and i would not trade anything in earth to not be his. I love logan paul.