5| Never

E V E R E S T

You broke me. So I left you with the best punishment of all. Memory.
I hope you'll never forget. Cause I know I won't ever forget you.

The walk to my house was awkward. We didn't talk to each other and stayed far away from each other while walking. I remember when were still dating. We used to walk side by side.

We didn't hold hands with each other.

I never liked holding hands with people. Growing up as a child I hated when held my hand it just felt weird. But I loved affection. And Charline hated affection. She hated people in general.

Which was a huge difference between us. I liked the feeling of being loved. And she didn't want to love anybody. We always fought over lots of stuff but the main one was affection.

We weren't the type of couple to show PDA but we weren't closed from each other either.

We were right in the middle.

And I liked it like that.

"We're here." I turned and looked at her. She had her head down and her hands in her pockets. She always did that it's good to see that some things don't change.

I waved goodbye at her. And went into the house.

I looked at the window. She went to the doorstep of the house as if she wanted to tell ne something but then didn't and then she just walked.

I walked into the kitchen to get a cup of water and wondered.

Will things ever be the same?

And although I knew the answer i couldn't help but ask.

Things will never be the same.

Never.

OK so that's it there should be an update later in the day so stay tuned.