6| Rain

E V E R E S T

Dancing in the rain is a great feeling.

The next day I woke up I was sick. And I dont kniw why I didn't eat anything I can't and I was yesterday so why am I sick. But at the same time I'm happy cause I don't have to go to school.

I sat on my bed. My bed was right next to the window and I liked that I could always look at the stars or rain.

I loved stargazing and adored the rain.

Looking at stars was just breathtaking. And the rain was just peacful. I remeber how me and Charline met.

It was raining that day really hard. My parents had to forget to pick me up so I had to walk home. I didn't have a umbrella nor was I wearing a hoodie that day so I was out of luck.

During that time I lived far away from school so walking home would've toke me about 45 minutes. But then this girl walked up to me.

She was tall and beautiful. She had blue eyes that reminded my of the sky. And dark brown hair that was so dark it looked almost black. She had soft features.

She was beautiful in general. And I was jealous.

She came up to me with a umbrella.

"Do you need it." She said looking at me.

She was really gorgeous. It toke my breathe away. For a moment I forgot how to talk.

And then I snapped back to my senses.

"Um yeah I guess." She gave it to me.

"What about you." I asked. She turned to look at me.

"I don't mind the rain." She said walking. I tired to keep up with her pace but she had long legs and toke big steps.

"Hey." She looked at me, "have you ever danced in the rain before." She asked.

I shook my head.

"Well you should try it." She smiled. And I thought to myself she has a really nice smile.

She twirled in the rain. She seemed to be happy and carefree. But within those beautiful blue eyes. I knew she had a rough past and was trying to fool everyone with a fake smile.

And then she started dancing. I didn't know of what to think of it. But I joined her. I dropped the umbrella on the floor and danced my worries away.

This is weird. But I like it. I like her.

What is wrong with me I literally just met her and I think I like her. But I did.

It's weird to think that I just let myself go with a girl I hardly knew.

But didnt care.

Jumping in puddles. Letting the rain drops hit us. I was having fun.

Then I fell in a puddle and we laughed. After we calmed down she helped me up.

"Hi I'm Charline." She said with a smile. I loved her dimple.

I smiled.

"Hi I'm Everest."

Well that's the chapter this was actually very long.