3| Love

E V E R E S T

Love makes us do things we shouldn't.

After school ended I went to my part time job at Mable's Café. I loved working there it was quiet and peaceful there. I could finish my homework while drinking a nice cup of hot chocolate. The job it self was fine, all I had to do was give the costumer what they asked for.

And after the Café closed I would help clean and then go home. It was pretty simple, not much work was needed. But there was a samll problem. Charline borther owned the shop and she would visit every Monday and Wednesday. And today happened to be Monday.

So I would be seeing her which use to be great but now it's just weird and awkward since we broke up just yesterday.

~Time skip cuz I'm lazy~

It's been awhile and Charline still hasn't came yet which is weird since she usually comes at 6 o'clock. But it's ten and she still hasn't come yet which is strange since she isn't one to be late she is usually very early but today she wasn't.

And the Café closes at 12. Most people would've been happy to not have bumped into there ex the next. But I'm not like that I'm worried.

May be it's because you still love her. My  conscious. Is wrong.

But right.

I mean of course I'm still in love with her we just broke up. And shamefully I miss her. Everything about her. Her smile. Her smell. Her touch. Her randomness. Her emo self. I miss that. I miss her.

But I don't just miss her I love her.

I love her yet I let her go.

I guess I'm the dumb one.

So yeah that's it if you're wondering why this is so short that's because this I am and its a short story so yeah peace.