~Adventure Game~

Players:

MermaidsAndStarfish

SoulBurningBright

ellieshmana101

kcb820

Howls pups! Just so you don't get bored waiting for the results, here is a mini-game that you can play! Please read through this chapter before entering!

Saturday June 16, in the morning, Richard Lesche received a phone call from one of his friends.

"Me, Kacy, Heather, and Nick are going shopping at the Liverless Mall," Cayn said, "You coming?"

Richard yawned. "Why not?"

"Cool," said Cayn, "and while you're at it, you can bring your dog too. We haven't seen Ricky in a long while."

"Will do."

The Liverless Mall was a small one, an outdoor shopping place that had a medieval theme to it. It was shaped in a rectangular loop, like most malls were, and consisted of around ten or so stores. The gang arranged to meet at the front of the main parking lot. 

By the time Richard arrived with his little white terrier, Cayn was already beckoning him to where the other three were standing in front of the mall directory.

Nick traced a finger around the map of the mall, stopped at their location, and, going clockwise, named the stores.

"Katy Hearts Old York- Love Your Purse. Watermelon Republic. Upper Armor. Goldstone Ice Cream. Toys Are U. Sadida- Impossible Is Everything. Tommy's Sushi. Old Crimson- Hoodies 2.0. William's Leather. Mikey- Just Shoe It. CAP- Hoodies 101."

"Okay, okay!" Kacy pitched in. "Let's get shopping!"

The five of them, Kacy marching in front and Richard bringing up the rear, started to load their shopping bags. Nick bought a new pair of basketball shoes from Mikey, even though he already had three new ones sitting in his closet. Heather and Kacy argued over a nice red hoodie in Old Crimson, in which Kacy finally persuaded Heather to buy a blue one instead, claiming it looked better.

Soon, Nick started to complain about a hungry stomach and the group stopped by Tommy's Sushi. Kacy wasn't hungry, and as soon as the others entered the sushi place, she went back to Old Crimson to buy the red hoodie that she and Heather were debating over earlier. Meanwhile, inside the restaurant, Richard took one whiff of the sushi scent and- he would later admit- went slightly overboard on a feeding frenzy. 

Bellies full, the group decided to stop by Sadida, where Nick, much to the dismay of the Sadida employees, took out his Mikey basketball shoes to compare with the Sadida ones. Cayn split off from the group and told them to meet him at Upper Armor.

It took a lot of whining from Kacy and Heather to make Nick move, but not before he bought a pair of Sadida shoes as well. 

Richard, Kacy, Heather, and Nick set off to meet Cayn and watched enviously as a couple holding Goldstone Ice Cream cups walked past. Richard's stomach started growling again.

That's when he realized his terrier Ricky was missing.

For a moment, he stood stock still and perplexed.

"Richard?" Heather frowned. "Everything okay?"

"Guys," Richard murmured. "I think I just lost my dog."

On the other side of the mall, a dognapper walked out the door wearing his new leather jacket. His face was slightly wrinkled but his hair was jet black. 

And he knew there was a dog on the loose.

The gang must find Ricky before the dognapper does. So where should they look: Old Crimson, Toys R U, or Tommy's Sushi?

If you would like to enter, comment with your username and your answer!