27- hang out

Y/n

"so, you guys found out that you are childhood..friends..? "

Namjoon asked after we explained what happened.

"yes"
"yes"

Me and jimin said at the same time made us look at each other and..

"jinx! "

And we just grinned.

Namjoon looked at us with crazy eyes as if he had given birth to ugly baboons.

"you.. You guys are even acting like kids.. Oh my gosh.. I'm going to my room. " he let out a short chuckle.

When he left, my phone in my pocket suddenly buzzed and i ignored it knowing its not that important

Me and jimin have been talking non stop, catching up to whatever we missed..

But,  what he asked me now, made me stiff:

"how's your little brother?"

I froze..

I didn't talk...

I looked down...no one has ever talked about that ever since he went missing at the age of 5.

"Y/n? What's the matter? "

I didn't answer but stayed silent..

"I'm... Sorry.. "

We stayed silent until i broke it.

"he's missing, i gave up after years of searching. "

Jimin looked at me

"you don't have to te-"

I cut him off

"i know he's still alive cuz they kept on sending me he's pictures every year in his birthday. But.. They stopped sending after two years making me worried for him.. "

I looked at jimin,

He suddenly stood up
"we should tell the police!  They-they could help! They-!"

"it's useless jimin, i tried lots of times and they end up with nothing, they decided to close that case already since they have nothing to do with it.. "

"y-you said That they send pics right? Did they try to track it down at least?"

"yes, but they use different gadgets to send and leave it somewhere. "

He was about to speak again but i didn't let him,

"I'm going for a walk. "

I grabbed my jacket and slam the door shut and i walked trying to calm myself.

'just why my little brother? Why not... Me?'