day 5 prt 2

Y/n

I sat down confused on what their plans are. they are walking all around the house grabbing whatever and shoving it in some bags.... Damn I felt useless.....

"so will anyone tell me where jungkook is? Where hoseok went? Where did jimin go..? No...? " i asked around once they all get around a table with scary guns.

Yoongi clicked the gun and set it down,
"don't worry Y/n, YOU sit down and think of touching words and WE.." he smiled "will handle the rest. "...then his smile dropped.

'wut...? Touching.. Words? What for?  I swear if it's for byungsoo he will dedicatory'

I wanted to ask him but they all looked really serious and busy making me fight a smile that's about to grow in my face.

It's been 20 minutes...i checked the time.. 10:38
I'm starting to get stressed cuz i have like two days left and on the last day, i have the whole day till mid night.....then I'll lose my... No..

"guys i swear, i have like two days le-"

Beep! beep!

"let's go, Y/n, use this vest once we get out of the van. " Jin gave me a bullet proof vest and told me to go ahead.

I nodded and walked to the back of the black van admiring it.... Tho the admiring dropped once i opened inside.

Scary..scary guns and other weapons.

"her Y/n! " hoseok appeared from the front.
"so I'll give you weapons that i hope will help you defend your self. " he gave me a black sling bag.

I opened the bag and looked at it horrified.
Two loaded guns, 4 small knives, two grenades and five extra bullets for the guns..

My horrified face fell into a smirk.

'I'll get you byungsoo. '

"Y/n, stop with that smirk you're creeping me, just get in. " hoseok and others came back with bags.

"o-oh yes, sorry. "

I sat on the back looking at the laptops with red and green letters but the other two laptops is showing a map "what are these? "
I asked yoongi who sat beside me.

"they lead us to where jungkook is."
He closed his eyes then plugged one ear bud in his left ear.

"and where's is he right now? "
I didn't mean to but i was just worried about him.

"damn women, you ask so many questions.
But dont worry about it, he's alright. "

I nodded hoping what he said is true.

"Y/n, wake up. " i woke up with someone lightly shaking my shoulders.

"a-are we here?" i groaned as i get up.

"no but we are near. " hoseok said as he gave me his jacket.

I looked out the window to only see the sun setting. Oh wait. We're in a Gas Station.

"we need more gas to reach there, just maybe two hours more and we'll reach there, meet jungkook with a military uniform then-"

"hoseok, stop. focus now not later. " namjoon cut him off.

Hoseok rolled his eyes with a sigh.

Taehyung....who has been silent the whole way finally let out a loud yawn and a short shout

"wooh! C'mon everyone the more energy the more strong our punch and kick for this byungsoo! And we'll burn him then-"

"ok, no. That's too far, Just kick punch then to the police." Jin said with his eyebrows narrowed.

"ok let's go, we need to be there fast before 10." namjoon pats the van's side then hopped in.

As we go through a one way road, we noticed a black car driving in front of us.

"what is up with this driver? " hoseok asked as he beeped two times for the car to stop but it just speed up.

BANG! BANG!

"SHIT!" namjoon cursed as the window got shot but didn't break .

"Y/n get down now!!" namjoon shouts while taehyung continuously shoots at the car and yoongi got down with me.

"hold on!! " then the only thing i felt was pain as i feel the car make a sharp turn to the right and breaks the fence.

My back got hit really hard on the small tables and yoongi crushed next to me on his shoulders.

The van then was harshly stopped as hoseok stomped hard on the break before we could hit  a tree.

It was silent for a minute and there were no signs of the black car.

"is every one ok?" namjoon sit up stretching his arms and let's out a groan.

''oh yes I'm ok, hitting my shoulders is ok and Y/n crushed next to me with her back.. How about you? " yoongi said with sarcasm making hoseok chuckle.

"well i guess I'm ok too almost getting shot to the head and hitting my head in the window is ok." namjoon smiles then turns to taehyung.
"how about you? "

"oh wow! Yes I'm ok, shooting to protect y'all ass and then hit my head really hard on the window then fell on the van floor after the sharp turn." he smiled too then turns to jin
"and you? "

"well I'm ok coz I'm too beautiful to get my face hit while protecting the computers back here.. BUT as long we not bleeding we're ok so stop being dramatic and drop the sarcastic words and let's go before we're too late. "

I let out a laugh as i find this really amusing
"Jin's right, let's go"

As we continue back up the road, it was silent, the car was gone so the van quickly speed up a bit so just on case if it will catch up.

"Y/n catch. " taehyung throws me crackers that are unopened.
I catch it and put it in my pockets.

As i lean my head on the window with my eyes closed, i can't help but wonder what jungkook is doing.