day 5 prt 3

Jungkook (back to the morning.. Early early morning)

It's 2 am and Y/n is still asleep on the couch with a blanket on top of her while we are all up and getting ready to get her brother for her.

Sigh, that women.

We all gathered around the kitchen table,
I looked around seeing them with coffee in their hands and their face blank...maybe thinking....except taehyung, he has a glare and a big frown on his face.

'welp, looks like someone is forced to wake up.'

Namjoon stood up
"ok, listen up, we have everything we need and such tho we have some problems.. We have no vehicle to travel, we are just like 8 and byungsoo's men are like 50 plus and... We don't know the location, the plans and traps of byungsoo...so any suggestions..? "

Taehyung sighed,
"how about if we just all go and find him then put a tracker on him secretly but first, the vehicle will be a van and-"

Yoongi cut him off,
"no that will take more than 13 hours. "

Taehyung rolled his eyes,
"well we have no choice do we? "

"ahem, well how about this? One will go find the location and plans of byungsoo, One should go get the vehicle then one will find company? How bout that? "

"smart ass turtle" taehyung grumpily mumbled.

"good idea, yoongi, any one will go and do those? " namjoon asked.

"i have friends in the police, tho i don't know if they still trust me or even try to listen to me. But I'll go. " jimin said

"but that's gonna take you three hours away and of course they don't trust you. "
Yoongi scoffed.

"I'll just try and i guess i have to go now. " jimin stood up with a smile

" are you sure? You do know it will take long...very long" namjoon said

"i know that, but I'll do it for Y/n." jimin said and grabbed a bag.

"wait, we still need a plan, bring your ass back here." namjoon says then focused back on the group.
"ok, jimin got the company, now a vehicle since our last van broke down."

"me, i know someone who can help. " j hope raised his hand

"well that's great! Now lastly, the plans of byungsoo....... We need someone whose used to these kind of situation, someone who use it as a hobby, someone who really knows how to hide well." namjoon then glanced at his friends......

Then suddenly everyone is looking at me.

"and that someone is you. "

I almost smiled.

"sure." i simply said with a short nod.

"great can i go back to bed now? " taehyung asked with his hand raised.

"no, now next topic, the plan.. and after that, the stuff we gonna use. " namjoon said then sat.

4 am
(jungkook)

"agh!" the man fell down with a groan as i gave him a hit at the back of his head.

"..what the heck..." the guy mumbled trying to get up but ended groaning as i stepped on his back and pushed him down. I pointed my gun at his head and clicked it making him freeze.

*Three minutes ago*

I ran to each stocks of boxes trying to avoid the guards guarding the entrance of the building.

I hid on one of the stocks and was about to run-

"Hey!"

I froze.

But sighed in relief when i heard laughters and welcomes.

"You must be the new guy! What's you name, mate?"

"Ethan. Ethan Heruela."

I peeked on one of the spaces of the box . And there i found the perfect target to enter.

'oh well. Change of plans.'

*Present *

I felt him breath in, he was about to scream for help, "shout for help, you die."
I can't help but smile as he started shaking.
"please..what do you want f-from me-"

"stand up, don't even think of running cuz you'd be dead. Face me, but look down."

Once i let him go, he slowly got up...

'pft, he's finding a way to get out... Sadly it's just the both of us here.'

And he slowly looked down then turned around.
With the gun pointed at him, i went one step closer to him.

"now strip."

"..wh-what..!?" of course he's shocked. He looked up by accident and he realized that after a while.

"oops, wrong move. "

Bang!

He fell down with a thud. Knowing guards not that far must have heard the gun,
"great, now i have to strip you myself."

With rush, i removed his uniform one by one, hoping the blood didn't reach the light colors.

The uniform fitted me well!

'heh, byungsoo, here i come.'

I've been going in and out from different rooms, looking for infos, pictures and other more important.

The things i mostly saw in a dark room was pictures of children.
I didn't know what it was for but i found pics of the lil bro of y/n, and a pic of byungsoo... Tho he looks younger.. around his young teen days.

'ahahaha! He had glasses! He looked Nerdy..... Damn if he only removed that glasses, pushed his hair back And put his chin up, he'd look handsome and all girls would bow down to him...

Sadly, I'm more handsome.'

Though i can't help but notice how he looks. Tired, unhappy and cold.

I took the two photos in my pockets trying my best to avoid attention for the other guards.

It's been like half of a day, it's lunch time, i noticed, some people in this building started coming out of their rooms, started coming out from different directions.

I stood on the side with a small panic and confusion as everyone started going upstairs.

Guess i was starting to be suspicious to them.

"Ey mate, aren't you coming up?" A deep voice startled me but i show no sign of that.

I looked at the person beside me and pulled the scarf down.
"Oh sorry, i was not informed about these stuff, what are we going to do up..?"

He stayed silent for a while making me nervous.
"Oh wait, you must be the newbie! My mistake, to answer your question, everyday, before lunch, we should go up to the fifth floor, gather for a meeting and after that. Of course, our leader will be there too."

I nodded with a smile
"Ah, ok. What time do we get dismissed?"

He smiled
"It depends, don't worry we'll have lunch while discussing the plans."

'watch out, byungsoo'