Chapter 10

I couldn't see their face. I was to scared to speak or even move. I just stared at the figure. Whoever was there finally found the courage to speak up.

" Please don't scream."

" Wh...who are you?"," why are you in my room?"

" Please don't scream, I'm not going to hurt you I just need you to listen..."

I tries to look relaxed but not knowing who was there scared me. " Why should I listen to you... I don't even know who you are...can you come into the light so I can see your face?"

It was quite for a few seconds but he finally walked into the light. He had black hair and the most beautiful blue eyes. He had a scar under his right eye but he was hot. I had a hot guy in my room.

" Who are you?", I asked

" My name is Ricky"

" Ok well why are you in my room Ricky ?"

" I just came to talk to you about Jesse..."

I can't believe I have someone else harassing me now, why can't Jesse leave me alone.

" Ok well tell me what you have to say before I change my mind and scream for help and why didn't he come himself?"

" You don't listen to him and he thought maybe I can help."

In a way I thought that was cute but it still doesn't change the fact that Jesse has tortured me but I still decided to give him a chance.

" How come I've never seen you before?"

He didn't answer.

" So are you going to tell me?", I asked

He finally answered. " well technically graduated a year ago and I moved to Michigan but Jesse kept in touch and he asked me to come and talk to you or more like convince you to give him a chance"

" Oh I... I don't know what to say..."

" It ok you don't have to talk just listen"

I stopped talking an just listened to him explain to me that Jesse is sad over the fact that I won't give him the time of day and the reason I haven't run into him is because he wants me to have my space. I listened for about an hour when he finally finished I kinda wanted to talk with Jesse.

" So what then, are you going to talk to him?", he asked

" I... I'll give him a chance to explain"

"Thank you!!!", he said while hugging me, " I'll tell him tomorrow and sorry for well sneaking in your room and hiding in your closet"

" It fine", I answered

He got up and was about to leave when he turned around. " oh and no I didn't see you change"

I couldn't help but laugh. " thank you for not seeing me..."

He left and I just laid down thinking about Jesse.