Chapter 1

I woke up one morning like usual,but I had a dream..a dream about what my mom told me 11 years ago..her words were "there are secrets about our family..you need to find them out..there are places that you one day will find.." And when I woke up then it felt so real in till I noticed that it was 11 years ago and I was five years old when she told me that,so I didn't understand what she meant,and I forgot about it in till last night when I had that dream.

I went to the library after school and looked through the history section in till I saw "the Ito's history" I took out the book and it wasn't that big,I looked to see who wrote the book,and it was no other then my grandfather Hikaru Ito but he died from stroke before I was even born so I've never met the old man.

I opened the book and I read it,and I couldn't believe what I saw. There was a picture of the whole Ito family at the end of the book! And my family never takes pictures (well when cameras were invented then we started taking pictures) It had hidden pictures of what we were doing,like for example,eating,sleeping,talking to family or friends,texting,it even had me in it!I was freaking out,I felt scared and the last time I felt scared was when I saw someone taking a picture of me. I heard a noise,it sounded like a camera noise

I turned around and saw someone wearing a black beanie,black shirt,black gloves,and was wearing black sunglasses,I looked at the book and saw that the person who took a picture of me right now,was in the last picture showing my moms dead body..

(Ok so,I might be a bad writer but that's fine,and I had to re-read this 20 times and it looked good to me but,I have a lot of OC'S in this story so if you want to be in it then let me know and give me a bio of your character if you want to be in it,thank you for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter)