Chapter 5

The next day he was right,he was in the same class as me. But today,we also had another new student.

"Alright everyone,we have two new students joining us today,and no they're not related and they're not part of the same family if that's what your wondering,now,you two can come in now"said my teacher.

Two students came in,one of them was of course Sou,and the other one was a girl with a eye patch. 'I wonder if she's blind on that eye' I thought to myself.

The teacher spoke again "will you two introduce yourselves plz?" Sou went first

"I'm Sou,I'm single and I hate school,and my childhood friend is Ino Ito,but hurt her and your dead,and we're dati-" I interrupt him "we're not dating asshole!!" He smirked like he always did when we were kids. 'He never changed..' I thought to myself again 'he's still the same cocky Sou that I've always known..'

The girl with the eye patch started to introduce herself.

"I'm Sachiko,I like to eat anything sweet,I hate spicy foods!I'm very cheerful and I'm always hungry" she stayed silent for a while,she looked like she was thinking of something
She then spoke again. "I love art,music and I LOVE anime!!" I think I found my twin!! I found my anime twin!! Finally!! Me and Gaby aren't the only ppl in school who loves anime!!