Chapter 6

It's been three months since Sou and Sachiko came to my school,I have been ignoring Sou because I don't want to be near him because he sucks,for Sachiko,I haven't talked to her nor have I even tried to hang out with her and become her friend.
But last week after school a girl went missing and yesterday on Monday. No one hasn't seen her but the cops found her but she was found dead,but no one knows how she died or who killed her since there was no sights of her being murdered or any weapons.

It's weird,because that innocent girl was really smart and she just wanted to go to collage to get a degree to become a doctor,but now her dream is gone.
I didn't really know much about her but she was kind to everyone and helped everyone with their studies if they needed any help,she even offered to help me many times.

Everyone then started to act weird after the police confirmed it was a high school student that goes to our school,but they don't know their gender or how they look like,or why their killing.

Everyone is now scared and everyone doesn't trust each other. I want to find out who the murder is and why their killing,but I'm going to need some help if I want to do this

oof! I'm sorry that I haven't updated any of my stories in a year,I've been busy with STUPID SCHOOL!!! so yeah. Oh,I also saw that this story got to 100 readers so thanks! Anyways bye