Chapter 29

"Why are we only looking at him? I'm getting bored, you know," said Keizia while she's sitting on the ground.

Shouto sighed, "Be patient, Kei. Although I said we're gonna kill him, I can't kill him. I don't want be an assassin."

"I knew it," Kei stood up, "you'll never kill people, right?"

Shouto didn't answer. "But, you want me to kill him, right?" ask Keizia with her smirk.

Shouto surprised--still he didn't answer anything. "Why didn't you say to me directly? Like, 'Kei, kill him' But why are you said 'we kill him'?"

"Oh, I know, you're scare that I'm gonna look you down if you didn't say that, am I right?" She's teasing Shouto.

"Even I said 'Kei,kill him', you'll never kill him too, right Kei? You're same as me. You only act like a scary assassin to make your enemy afraid, right?" Shouto answered her.

Kei closed her eyes then she sighed, "Let's stop this absurd conversation, Sho."

"You think who started it?!"

She opened her eyes then she chuckled, "yeah, you right, I'll never kill anyone," she looked up to the sky.

Shouto come near to Fang's body that laying on the ground. Then he put his 2 fingers on Fang's neck. "He's already death."

"What? Seriously?" Kei didn't believe that Fang's already death. "So fast."

"Yeah, he doesn't breath anymore. Well, it's really necessary, because he drank a chemical that he thought can make him be unbeatable. But, the true is not like that."

"It means he hurts himself."

"Yup, and by the way, we only waiting for your brother and his friends in here?"

"Yes. I have sent the TAPOPS' members to the headquarters by the way," said Kei.

"By your teleportation power?" Asked Shouto.

Kei nodded. "Hey, Sho. Do you think that Pang and Kaizo will awake in 1-2 hours?"

"Might be. Actually, I'm not sure too. But, I hope they will awake before your brother and his friends arrive."

"I want to ask them how far they teach them. So, I can give a suitable enemy for them."

"Who will you choose to be an enemy?" ask Shouto.

"Is up to you, cuz' I have made a code for them to go here."

"By the way, we should go back to see that alien brothers," say Shouto while he's walking away.

"You mean, to the mansion?"

"Of course. Where are you wanna go beside the mansion?"

Kei chuckled, "Your upset face is really kawaii, Sho."

"I'm not upset, Kei. Stop playing around, please," Shouto stopped and show his face palm to Kei.

"By the way, how about this corpse?" Kei pointing to Fang's dead body.

"Just burn it. He has no family, anyway."

"Eh? Really? I thought Pang and Kaizo are his cousins"

"He told me yesterday that he lied. It's for his mission. And the person that gave the mission is...." he can't continue his sentence.

"Owhh.... I know who it is.. You don't have to tell me, Sho. Anyway, let's go to the mansion."

"How about the corpse?"