The new people...

Pandoras pvo
14 years later

"Pandora! Come down please!" Shouts slender down from the huge kitchen. I had just woke up and was still in my p.js so I decided to change and brush my hair.
"Just a miniute!" I growned as i was getting on some short shorts and a crop top. My long white hair was down to my knees. I just brushed it and ill leave it down today. Looking at my huge wings, that can  now enclose me on them, I look at the colours on them it went from black to red to a dark purple. My tail had grown too it was about 3 meaters long and my scythe blade at the end was 50 inches.

After a few miniutes of getting ready , I was finaly ready to go down stairs. As I did something was different. Dad wasnt in the kitchen but 4 other guys were. I took some time to study their faces. I looked at the first to one had a blue mask on and black holes where the eyes should be. Tar was seeping out of the mask. The other one had orange goggles on and a brown mouth gaurd. He had thick brown hair and two hatches on his back. I look over to the other two. One had a plane mask on, I didnt get to see much of him becuase another guy was standing in the way. The guy that was standing in the way had a yellow to orange jumper. His hud was up so i couldnt see his face.

I didnt k ow who thees guys were and I didnt know if they did something to my dad. My hair started to turn black and my eyes went to a lizzard pupil. Without thinking I flew up and jumped on the back of the man with the blue mask. With his suprise he fell backwards. I stood ontop of him pinning him down so he couldnt move. All the boys got their weapons out and suroumded me. Bad choice. I used my tail to knock them over and rapped my tail around them all. My scythe bit was on the goggled one.

"Nobody move!" I shout my tone was snake like and serious.

"I dont think we can!" Says the one on the floor.  All the boys seem to smerk but I tighten my tail making the air in their chests come out.

"Thats enough, Pandora please let them go now they are no threat." Slender says with a calm but firm tone of athority. I do as he says and loosen my tail and steped off tje blue guy.

"Care to tell me who they are?" I say calmly. I didnt like it how they just looked at me it made me feel uncomfterble.
"Well I'm Eyless Jack but call me Ej for short" he said shaking my hand. So the blue mask is Ej got it.
"Im t..toby" he says smiling also shaking my hand. Hes got a stutter okay.

"Im hoodie" he says shaking my hand. Hoodie is the one with the orange to yellow jacket.

"Im masky, you van tell by the mask." He shakes my hand I smile. Well i guess its my turn.

"Im Pandora!" I say with a big smile on my face. Since there was no danger my hair slowly turned to white again but with a hint of black.

"Wow thats sooooo cool!" Says Ej hes says with a suprised tone. I smile though at the complement.

" now that you have all been introduced its time to assign you to your rooms." Slender says with a happt tone.

Hia what do you thibk of the new pastas and what do you think will hapen in the story and heres a sneek peek of what Pandora will look like when shes around 18 years.  😄

Goodbye guys...