|| Modern style celebration chapter || (Y/n)'s boyfriend.|| short speical

Wow,6th place in narutovariousxreader.

Thankyouthankyouthankyou so so much! And this chapter is not irrelevant to the other chapters.And some of the people who can't feel emotions are actually gonna have emotions (sai and (Y/n) chan ) and thank you all again! And also,I'm making madara a teenager again lmao cause I need him in this chapter. And characters might be out of characters..make sense does it? And this is a short special.As you can see in the title. And a lot of errors and grammar errors...so I'm sorry because of that.

----------------

Sakura's pov

"WHAT?!" Sasuke screamed,"(y/n) has a new boyfriend?! Who?!" Naruto exclaimed,I rolled my eyes at the idiot and shrugged."I don't know,but she said it's a uchiha." I simply said as Itachi (did I mention Itachi and Tobi is here?) eye twitched,"What? A uchiha? Which one! Which one!" Tobi whined as he sat there stunned and sad as he heard the news.

"I can't believe this! How unyouthful!" Lee shouts."This is troublesome.Why does this woman have to pick one of those retards?" Shikamaru mumbled,I screamed at him,"RETARDS? RETARDS? I HAVE YOU KNOW THAT UCHIHAS ARE SE-" "finish that sentence Sakura, I dare you." Sasuke says, I laugh awkwardly and sit down.

"Hn,Why are you all screaming?" Madara asked,oh the legendary and the most hottest (in my opinion) uchiha asked."W-well m-madara Kun...(y/n) has a boyfriend.." I said blushing.I saw a tiny smirk made its way into madaras face before nodding and walking away.

"You don't think?-" Ino said as she looked towards Madara talking to our precious (y/n).He might be hot but no one talks to (y/n) but us." Seriously ino,I'm pretty sure (Y/n) isn't into...those." Deidara suddenly says,me and Ino screamed  but calmed down after,"Gee deidara! You scared us to death!" I exclaimed,"Well your Alive now." He says rolling his eyes.

He sat down in our table,"So,who do you think it is?" He asked,"Well,I don't know.Its a uchiha and there's not a lot of uchihas in our school." Ino said,"Well,maybe one of the uchihas in the table is lying.." Naruto said,narrowing his suspicious eyes at the three uchihas in the table."Shut up dobe.its not us." Sasuke said.

"Well...do you think it could be Madara or your cousin?" Naruto asked,"No,he wouldn't betray Tobi and Madara is just.." Tobi said frowning under his mask,(don't ask how they can see it,it's magic.)

"Well,maybe it's Itachi?" Naruto said,Itachi shook his head and sighed."Well,I'm out of idea's."

I thought for a moment."Oh wait,was it uchiha or jashin worshipper." I said thinking about it,we all widen our eyes.

"WHAT?!" - Naruto

"..She's into those type of guys?" - Sasuke and Itachi

"I can't believe this! Un! I lost to a loser!" - deidara.

"A unyouthful student!" - lee

"WAIT?! SHES WITH HIDAN?!" - ino

"Tobi is mentally crying! How could she date such a LOSER! I mean- " - Tobi

"It was jashin worshipper..." - me/Sakura.

Suddenly, I saw a certain white haired male come and hugging (y/n)."OI! UN! HIDAN! YOU BETRAYER! " deidara screamed,(y/n) frowned and rolled her eyes as she kissed hidan.

-----

"AHHH! NO!! (Y/n) !! DONT DATE HIM! HM!" Deidara said as he woke up,He looked around and sighed a sigh of relief.He suddenly checked his phone.

---------

'Deidara Senpai! Tobi got this weird dream where (y/n) chan was dating HIDAN Kun!'

'What? I had that dream to..'

-----

The blonde male replied back to the other knucklehead of the group and sighed."What a weird dream.." He said said as He went to check his Facebook.

He  scrolled down and saw...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A picture of Hidan holding his precious (y/n)'s hand."AHHH! WAKE ME UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE!"

------

"And that,my dear kids, is what Hidan did for April fools." Rhelle  said happily as she closed the book and smiled looked down at the smaller version of the konoha ninjas,Akatsuki and a smaller version of (y/n).

"What?! That was the dumbest story I ever heard from You!" Deidara shouted,"Yeah! Why does (y/n) Chan have to be with Hidan?!" The cute knucklehead shouted,Gaara frowned mentally and slowly nodded.

Rhelle shrugged,"That's just how it is." She said as she puts the book 'what hidan did on April fools.' Away.She smirked and fangirls mentally in her mind as she saw (y/n) poking Gaara's cheek."Adorable!" She screams and giggles.

"Read this story!"  Little kakashi says as he handed her a small looking book.

Rhelle blushes,"E-Eh?! Icha icha paradise? Where did you get this kakashi?!" She said to the little white haired male,"Well,Obito found it." He said pointed to a male wearing a pretend lollipop-looking mask and a cute little cloak with a red cloud on it.

She sighed,"Obito..." Obito frowns and hid behind (y/n),"Don't let the evil demon take Tobi away from (y/n) Chan!" He said to her,using his fake name."EHH? DEMON?! OBITO! YOU LITTLE BRAT!" Rhelle shouts as she hits her with the book.

Obito groans and rubs his head."Yeah.Or Maybe Satan will fit you more better.." he mumbled,"WHAT?! WHERE DID YOU HEAR THAT WORD FROM?!" Obito pointed to hidan,"That's what hidan was calling you when he was describing you." He said,hidan gasped.

"TRAITOR!" He screamed as he ran away from the angry looking Rhelle as she ran after him with a bat- I mean a book.

The end.