{ Sonadow } Not all nice guys are nice

| Prologue |

What happens when a hero is really a devil?

I'll tell you something, the demon becomes a hero and all else is saved, by the one who once had hatred for all, living and dead.

But the hero truly has been captured by darkness and that's when the pieces fall in place.

        No one understands not all people who are they seem to be.

I can tell you that the people who live in lies drown in them and sometimes the bad guys are really the good guys.

OR

        The bad guys were once the good guys and it could play the other way around. It could play its own game of cat and mouse.

        No one understands the game all they know is that they play it and then weather they kick ass or fail at kicking ass they are rewarded with either guilt or need arrogance.

                                In the end its always darkly light.

        Dark for the good guys, and light for the bad guys. Vengeance seek-ed for the good guys and nothing more for the bad guys.

        But this isn't about dark and light this is about the way our nice guy only played nice for a while.

                Not all nice guys are nice and can you guess who played this one?

                                        Sonic hedgehog.

It all started off with Sonic the hedgehog.