| Epilogue |

| Epilogue |

         ( Shadow's P.O.V. )

Sonic the hedgehog had just said he loved me. LOVED ME?

I thought my dream would never come true. A smile tugged at my lips and soon I had broken into a full on grin. " Sonic? is this true?"

He slowly nodded.

I smirked swiftly turning him around and pinning him down against the railing. " S-Shadow what're yo-" I cut him off, because I just then, placed my lips against his.

I closed my eyes, like every normal person would during lip lock. I felt his noodle arms snake around my neck and mine just so happened to find there way to his waist.

I broke away and smiled.

" I love you Sonic the hedgehog." He blushed and leaned his head against mine." I love you to Shadikku."

I saw his face light up, and the familiar sparkle in his beautiful jade eyes was back. Every ounce of his lost perfection.

Maybe he did make a mistake, maybe he did take many lives but he was still Sonic to me.

Sure he did some 'things' that almost everyone has not agreed with but, a hero is a hero, no mater how he uses the gained trust.

Good or bad, we all fall.

Into hell or no where at all.

One or two maybe three.

This is just another dark memory.

Four five possibly six

We're all apart of this.

  Maybe its just meant to be this way. Like we were destined to live this life, and to turn the twisted story pages to our books, formed to be a life.

Maybe my love story of how I fell for someone with such a kind heart and dark ways, will be published one day.

I know life throws us obstacles and this just so happened to be my obstacle. The nice guy with the mean habits, and the dark turn around.

I fell in love with a nice guy but,just a reminder,

                        Not all nice guys are nice.

-----------

ALRIGHT!!!!!!!! Well that's the END of this whole book, if you want a sequal to this book just leave it in the comments! :D DID YOU ENJOY?  anyway,  I cant belive I finished finally! :D 😁 I'm happy cause I can finally work on my other books! c: well bye for now my little fans XD  🌟🌠⭐⚡