Chapter 1

Hey everyone! Author-San here but please call me Aki-Chan, Just wanted to make some disclaimers:
1. I do not own the story/anime BNHA
2. I will show your age every now and then, but you are currently 14.
3. Before you enter U.A, you attend the same school as bakubitch and midorkya.
4. THERE WILL BE SWEARING IN THIS BECAUSE WE HAVE BAKUBABY.
5. This story may not be exactly the same as BNHA because I have bad memory.

Okay enjoy the story!
Aki-Chan~

*BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.*
You opened your eyes groggily, blinking about 500 times as you looked at your alarm clock, which read 5:15 AM
Y/N:" WHO THE FUCK-", you fell out of bed in rage, still wondering who set your alarm for 5.
You angrily stomped over to the bathroom, waking up your family members as you rapidly brushed your teeth and combed your hair.

{TIME SKIP! BROUGHT TO YOU BY HOT ANIME DUDES..?}

7:30 AM
You grabbed legit, random shit out of your closet, not even looking and just shoved {;)} it on. You quickly ran downstairs and grabbed a snack bar from the cabinet, waved goodbye to your parents and ran to school.

8:00 AM
You coughed harshly as you finally made it to school, sprinting all the way. You straightened up  and entered the building, you opened your locker and placed your backpack in it before locking it up and heading to class.

8:05 AM
You walked into class, spotting the blonde porcupine and the tree head, you gave midoriya a little wave to cheer up his solemn look on his face, before sitting in between the two rivals.
{Time skip!! Brought to you by the author who wrote this at 4:00 AM..}

You were walking out of the class room, hearing whimpering you turned around and saw midoriya huddled up in a corner with bakahoe standing above him. "Hey! Get away from him!" You yelled, glaring at bakahoe.
"Wanna die you bitch?" He yelled back, glancing at you. You shrugged "Sure? Just leave Mi
doriya alone. It doesn't matter if he is quirkless and it's not his fault either."
You glared at him, (hoho if looks could kill porky would be 6 feet underground) before walking out.

{HEHHEHEHEHHE TIME SKIP)

You got home, ate dinner,  brushed your teeth, set your alarm clock for 7:00 AM and went to bed. You dreamt of Steve Harvey slapping Jake Paul?

A/N:
Hey everyone!
Aki-Chan here!
So just to let know, I did write this at 4:00 AM so forgive me if there are any grammar mistakes.
Love you all!~
- Aki-Chan (word count 460, IM SORRRRY IT WILL BE LONGERRR I PROMISE)