Chapter 5

A/N: HOLY FUCK SORRY IM SUCH A PROCRASTINATOR HAHAHAHAHA CRIES I MSKSBOADHAO ALSO THANKS FOR 200 READS IM FUCKING SHOOK W H O A. OKAY ENJOY THOS CHAPTER.

You put on the gym uniform thingy and followed class 1-A outside. "We are having another exam. L/N come up here." Aizawa-sensei practically grumbled. You stepped up to Aizawa-sensei "How far did you throw your softball in middle school?" "78 meters." You responded, tilting your head to the side slightly. Aizawa-sensei handed you a softball, "Throw it in that circle over there and use your quirk" He grumbled again before crawling away. You pondered for a second wondering what animal to transfer into, before deciding on an elephant. Grasping the ball in your trunk, you leaned back and threw it with all of your might.

Aizawa-sensei turned around holding a tracker, "817.76 meters." He mumbled while you transformed back into a human, smiling sadistically at Bakugou. "Tch." He muttered rolling his eyes before looking away.
"There will be more tests if you get last place you will be expelled." Aizawa-sensei said before shoving the tracker back into his pocket.

Grip Strength
You grabbed the handle, relying on pure muscle and ended up with a good ol, 97 kg.
"Hmph, not bad." You muttered while Bakugou's eye twitched in anger.

50 Meter Dash (I FORGOT SO IM MAKING THIS UP LOL...)
'A Cheetah should do.' You thought while preparing to transform, you were up against Todoroki and Bakuhoe. "3...2...1..GO!" You ran as fast as you could, crossing the finish line in mere seconds with Bakuhoe and Todoroki close behind. "2.14 seconds." You pumped your fists in the air screaming "YEEEEEEEEEET" causing all the attention to go to you.

Standing Long Jump (I legit forgot everything so I'm resorting to One Punch Man.. :>)
'Eh? I don't know any animals that can jump high...oh..wait...CATS! I can try half animal half human but I might become paralyzed, it's worth a shot.'  Attempting to turn into half animal, you concentrated..poof. "Aw yeah! It worked!" You cheered. You bent down and jumped up. "...6.17 Feet.." "FUCK YEAH!!" You screeched before turning around..Eh? All the boys of class 1-A were..blushing? (NO HENTAI YOU LIL NASTIES IT'S MORE LIKE A CAT COSTUME...oh fuc-)
Your tail twitched, causing you to recall your half animal form and wHeEzEd before transforming back.

Side to Side Jumping.
You fell asleep. "Y/n. Y/n...Y/N WAKE UP YOU UGLY FAT ASS." Someone yelled at you, of course only one person would wake you up like that. Bakugou. "I'm awake Jesus. Is it my turn?" You yawned, stretching before getting up. "Yeah? Why else would I bother to wake your dumbass." Bakugou yelled once more. You chuckled, walking over to the start. 'What animal would be best for this? Nothing makes sense....I guess I'll try the half animal thing again with a..kangaroo?? Eh, it should do.' You transformed and bent down, getting ready to start. "3..2...1... GO!" You jumped side to side surprisingly fast watching the time run out. "STOP!"
"167 jumps in 1 minute." "Not bad." You muttered, glad that you got a higher score than Bakuhoe. "SHRIEK! THE RESULTS ARE IN!! EVERYONE COME LOOK!!!" Someone shrieked as you jogged over.
"1st. L/N Y/N"
"2nd. Todoroki Shoto"
"3rd. Bakugou Katuski"
"Good job on first." Someone said behind you, you turned around. No one was there..? Of course, Todoroki wasn't one to normally congratulate people but he did..going unnoticed so he wouldn't have to deal with dRaMa.

A/N: Okay so if any of you were wondering, you CAN become half animal half human, take for an example, if you did a half animal with a cat you would have cat ears, whiskers, a tail but you would still be human, however you can do anything a cat do. Kinda like Tsu. OKAY BYE CHILDREN AND ILL INCLUDE TODO MORE IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS. BYE BITCHES
- Aki-Chan. Word count: 834