Chapter 4: used and weak

I woke up shivering, it was freezing and I was wearing shorts and t shirt. I started pulling really hard on the handcuffs nothing happened. Until I tried slipping my hard through them. It was working slowly and really painfully. It was like when you put on a really tight ring and rip it off. The burning sensation made it feel like I was ripping off my skin. I was gasping because of the pain. My hand finally flew out of the grip of the metal cuffs. I'm just glad he didn't put them on tighter. I stood up from the ground and uneasily grabbed the table feeling weak in my legs. I didn't remember which door we came through to get in here and there were three of them that looked exactly the same. I slowly opened one of the doors terrified of what I might find. The room was pitch black so I felt the wall and felt a switch. When I flicked it he light revealed hundreds of pictures on the wall most with red x's crossing them out. It looked like something you would find in a serial killers basement.

"What do you think your doing sweetheart?" a low raspy voice asked. I jumped backwards and saw Harry staring at me intently.

"I...I..I," I stuttered.

"You you you," he chuckled mocking me. "Are you impressed?" He asked proudly.

"What the hell is this?" I questioned him.

"Pictures of people we are going to kill, people we already killed. That's why there is a huge picture of your dad. We crossed them all out in the persons blood. We have never taken a picture down and don't intend to," he explained. My eyes drifted behind him to a picture of Travis and next to it was me. I gasped and gulped. My eyes dated to the door only a short distance away from Harry. I started sprinting. His arms flew around my waist and ripped me into the air. "Aww come on I was only beginning to have fun love, and where would you go if you did get out? Huh... Do you really think we don't have people at every exit. We're a fucking gang love," he announced proudly while putting me down and throwing me across the room. "I dare you, try to get out of this room. Go ahead, try," he smirked challenging me.

"Fuck you," I spewed and walked towards him. I started running one side of him and he lunged to that side while I ran the other way avoiding him. I approached the door when Niall blocked it causing me to smash into him. "NO YOU ASSHOLE LET ME FUCKING GO! PLEASE!" I screamed and sobbed while bashing my fists into his chest with no effect on him. My voice started growing weaker and softer as I sobbed "Please... Please just let me go, I'll do anything. Pl...please," my voice was cracking.

"Oh come on we were just having fun," Harry said amused. He walked towards me and placed his hand under my face holding it in place. "Your kinda hot, I might actually feel bad about about killing you," I flinched at his words. Then him and Niall burst out laughing like it was the funniest thing they had ever heard. "No but I will probably fuck you before I kill you," he winked.

"Go fuck yourself," his words disgusted me. He disgusted me. He wasn't unattractive, but who he is disgusts me. I hated him to much to even imagine sleeping with him. The thought makes me want to gag.

"Why would I do that if I have you right here," he said stepping closer. Our faces were so close together I could feel his breath beading down onto my face. I squeezed my eyes shut and when they opened I looked off to the side of him bitting my lip. I could feel his stare burning into my face. My cheeks were on fire and bright red. I can't believe this is happening.

"Boss Travis is calling," one of his guys informed him.

"Great put it on speaker and give it to me," the guy handed him the phone. "Hello Travis," he said amused.

" I think you took something of mine Harry and I would like it back right now," Travis gritted angrily.

"But I want to have some fun with your little girl, she looks so innocent," Harry protested.

"Is she even still fucking alive," I could hear the stress in his voice.

"Yes, and she can hear you," he informed him.

"Harley?" He sounded unsure.

"Travis," I choked out my throat felt so heavy as if someone was stepping on my wind pipe.

"Baby, I'm gonna kill them all and save you. You're going to be fine," he tried to reassure me

"Alright, that's enough. Time for business if I can kill you, Harley can leave alive," Harry bargained.

"No Travis don't.." I was cut off by Harry's hand slamming into my face causing a loud clap.

"If you fucking touch her again in I will kick you in the cunt so hard you fucking dead mum will feel it you piece of shit," he threatened.

"Oh really I'm terrified... You do realize that I have her and you can't do shit about it," Harry reminded him.

"Fuck you! You piece of shit. I'm coming for you Harley don't worry," he said then hung up.

"Oops looks like we pissed him off a little," he said smirking getting closer to me. I stepped back as he approached me. I hit something big, hard, and cold. I turned and looked over my shoulder and saw a wall. Fuck me. He pressed his warm body up against mine and his breath crawled over my neck. "You're mine. You belong to me now and I can do whatever I want," he whispered against my skin under my ear.

"Get off me you fucking pervert!" I shouted and he covered my mouth with one hand. I tried yelling through his hand but only muffled cries came out. His other hand explored my body. His lips met my neck and he started sucking and biting it. Chills flew down my spine as I squirmed under his grip. Both his hands landed on my shoulders and he shoved me onto my knees.

"If you don't do as I say I will make this very painful for you. Now open up," he demanded while unbuckling his pants. I refused and squeezed my lips shut. He backhanded my face then pinched my nose until my mouth opened for a breath. I saw the knife in his hand as he shoved his dick down my throat. I had flaming tears flowing down my cheeks. When he finished he buckled his pants and left the room. I laid there crying. I felt so used and weak. I couldn't do anything, they could do whatever they wanted to me and I can't stop them. Harry just proved that. Dying doesn't sound that bad right now.