Chapter 23 : Meeting Him Again

It's........HIM?!

Why is he also here?!

Nalan Xi's mind went blank when she saw the face of the man she never wanted to see again.

Then she remembered their first meeting and started to fume in anger.

This b*stard! I won't forgive him! I'll rip him apart in a million of pieces!

"Big sister?" The little boy looked at Nalan Xi when he felt that something was wrong.

Nalan Xi then looked at the cute little boy and lightly smiled.

In this world, she started to change with the company of Xiao Yang and Xiao Yue.

At first, she was still cold and unfeeling but with the passing of the time, she started to change. She began to feel happiness, warmth, anger, sadness, but there was still one thing that she feared and didn't want to feel anymore, love.

She sealed all the emotions she felt seven years ago for that man. Now the only thing she wants to do is become stronger and have revenge for her Master, for the previous owner of the body and she also needs to find her mother.

Suddenly Nalan Xi felt someone was beside her and she turned to see who it was, but she didn't expect that the man was very near her and when she turned around.....her lips and his touched.

Nalan Xi was stunned and didn't react for a moment and when she reacted she pushed the man away.

The man didn't resist and just stepped back when she pushed him. He still had that devilish smile on his face but this time his aura wasn't cold like always but held a bit of warmth.

The man was the same man that Qiuniu called big brother and the one that Nalan Xi met a year ago, Nangong Lie.

Nangong Lie didn't really want to come at first, but he still came because he felt that he would lose something very important if he didn't.

Then he was right when he saw her.

She was more beautiful than a year ago and he could recognize her immediately even if she wore a veil to cover half of her face, not because of the red lotus-like tattoo, but because of the strange feeling he felt whenever he saw her.

When they met was in the middle of the night. He was in the bathroom in a manor he let his men build and was bathing, but he didn't expect to find a sneaky little kitty fall into his bathroom.

When she fell in the water he thought he saw a goddess fall into the mundane world, but when he saw her escaping like it was nothing, he felt this need to tease her. It was the first time he felt like this, but it wasn't an uncomfortable feeling, rather it was kind of warm.

When he felt her sweet lips he thought of something that he never expected he would do. It was the desire of making her his. He wanted her to be his. Only his.

Then he decided to mark her, so she would be his. After that, he returned home to break the engagement his parents agreed for him.

At first, he didn't mind it because he thought he would never love someone and he never planned to touch a girl he never met, just by being married for appearances was enough.

But it all changed when he met her. He wanted her and didn't want anyone alse. He wanted them to be together for a lifetime. Only the two of them. Without outsiders.

After the annulment of the engagement the family of the other party was enraged so their previous good connection was broken. His parents didn't blame him and let him do whatever he liked. Anyway the other party's family wasn't as strong as his and they could step on them with just one foot.

"We meet again." Nangong Lie said after a while with a smile that could make any woman go crazy for him.

*****
Wuuuu~ hi! I hope you liked this chapter too! I really didn't expect my story to reach 11k of readings and 1k of likes! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Thank you all very much! ♡
And I would also thank my new friends on wattpad! Thank you Rhine0501 and Meteordemon for being my friends! I hope you liked this chapter too~ (๑>◡<๑)