Chapter 1

No ones POV

It's been a week since butch broke up with buttercup and got together with a human girl named Amy.
Amy had red short hair. With side bands and a black headband.
She wore a black short skirt and a white tank.
While butch had his very bright green eyes and a black long sleeve shirt, with black pants with green shoes.
His hair was spikey.
When soul eaters get angry they're eyes GLOW. So they look pretty badass. They also have fangs both bottom and top so when they are angry they're fangs get bigger.
Butch was walking his girlfriend to class when he saw Bunny, buttercups older sister.
Bunny had her dark brown hair with purple highlights down, bright purple eyes makeup and all. She had a white shirt that was ripped up so you could see a little bit of her bra that was purple. She had black booty shorts. She was walking next to the youngest of the 3, Bell.
Bell has white hair, white eyes and a little makeup. Bell had a white shirt that was off one shoulder and gray skinny jeans.
Bell was next to buttercup now.
To him, buttercup was a beauty, a very deadly beauty mind you, but still.
Buttercup had long hair that was jet black and it was ombré into the color green. She had a fishnet like shirt so you could shed her green and black lacy bra. She had black leggings on. Her makeup was done.
Amy saw me looking at buttercup and slapped my arm as hard as she could. Which for a human to a soul eater is not hard at all.
"What??" He asked
"Why the heck are you staring at your ex?!"
He didn't bother answering and just walked past them. Bunny saw him and immediately went over protective sister and stood closer to buttercup.
Her rolled his eyes and continued to walk away to his next class.

Just so everyone knows this is a remake of a story I made a while back on a different account. I'm not stealing, even if I was I don't think I can steal from myself. So just wanted to put that out there in case anyone thinks I'm stealing. I can't get back into my old account so I'm remaking the story!😭😂😭😂