Pocky Game

Third POV
You walk around the Task Force HQ (A hotel suite) with two packs of your favorite snack, Pocky.
You smile with glee having your precious sweets.

Walking into the main room you smile to yourself when you see L sitting in front of one of the monitors.
You walk over to your crush happy, yet timidly. "H...hey Lollipop."

L looks to you and smiles faintly. "Hello Y/N/N." (Your Nickname).
You smile happily at your nickname.
You look at the Pocky in your hands. "You want some." You offer to him as you sit at his side with the box held out to him. L looks at the sweets curiously before taking one, putting it in his mouth, and biting down.

He looks at the sweet momentarily before shoving the rest of the sweet in his mouth quickly.
You laugh at his cute antics, causing his cheeks to before a very faint pink. He clears his throats and looks to you.
"What are these called?" He asks looking at you curiously. You smile. "There Pocky, you like em?"

L looks deep in thought for a moment before looking like a light bulb turned on. "Is there not a game to do with Pocky?" You blush at his question. "Y...yeah The Pocky Game."

L thinks for a moment before rolling his chair over to the monitor and opening a new tab. He types something in before placing his thumb to his lip and reads the page. He hums to himself and closes the page.
"Hmm I see." He rolls over to you and takes a pocky out of the box. He places one end in his mouth and moves closer to you.

You think to yourself 'he couldn't be suggesting what I think he is, could he?'
You look at him in a curious fluster. You actions only cause him to move closer, pocking your lips with the other end of the pocky his only response.

You hesitatingly take the pocky in your mouth, your cheeks dusted with a deep pink. L starts to eat the pocky, his lips slowly making their way to yours. You follow his lead. As the two of you get closer you notice his light blushing.

Your lips meet. Electricity runs throw your body as your soft lips touch his, your whole body becoming hot and flushed.
You pull away slowly, but L won't have that.
In one swift movement L pushes you to the ground straddling you. He kisses you passionately, his hands either side of your head.

With his lips moved from yours and your head tilted up, L kisses your neck, sucking and biting, looking for your sweet spot.
You let out a lewd moan, signalling to L that he found it. You feel him smirk against your skin before her bites down, sucking and kisses he leaving a large mark.

He pulls away and caresses your neck, admiring his work.
You pant out his name in a haze, your face flushed and your eyelids heavy.
"Y/N?" L looks into your eyes lovingly.
"Y....yes?"
"I love you."
Your eyes widen in surprise, before letting a cute smile spread across your face.
"I love you too."

*Hiding in the doorway*
Misa's POV:
OMG I KNEW IT! I SHIP IT!

Important PLEASE READ
First Thx for reading, sorry if it's not too well written I wrote it after over 24 hrs of no sleep so Idk what's going on in my head lol!
Anyway sorry for being inactive been through a lot right now (like watching my pop die on my birthday, which was horrible).
Imma try to publish more so plz show me your support by following, voting and commenting, it means a lot. Thx luv ya all💋, stay beautiful my lovable freaks<3