A dream come true( jai Brooks fanfic) part 10

JO'S POV

It started to get cold so Jai gave me his jumper and I put it on before going back to the car and driving back to his house. The house looked empty I got out the car and Jai came round and he kissed me " thankyou for all this" I said "anything for my girl"he took my hand and we walked into the house "the boys have gone to Jame's and my mums at work so we have the house to ourselves so what does my baby want to do" Jai asked I looked into his dark brown eyes " let's go upstairs baby" I replied. I took his hand and we went up to the twins room. Jai shut the door behind us and we started kissing eachother passionately when Jai removed his top and then carried on kissing me again, he pulled away " are you sure about this baby" je asked "yes I'm sure" I replied as he kissed me again before removing my top and both of us laying on his bed kissing each other passionately. Things started to get hot Jai took his trackies off and started kissing me again, he pulled away "I'm just gonna grab something" he said walking out of the room. I can't belive I'm gonna do this I can't wait he is the one . Jai come walking back in with a comdom and laid back on the bed and one thing led to another and we made passionate love."I really love you Jo" Jai said "I really love you too" I replied as he kissed me again " I never wanna lose you baby" he replied kissing me again "I'm gonna grab a shower baby" he said getting off the bed and picking his clothes up off the floor and leaving the room I got up and put my clothes back on and then went downstairs to get a drink when Beau and Luke came in the door "hey jo where's Jai" they asked "his in the shower" I replied as they followed me into the kitchen I got a drink of water as Jai came walking into the kitchen "you alright boys". Jai asked "Jai we need to pack tomorrow and thursday as we leave friday instead of sunday dates got muddled up that goes for you too Jo" luke said " okay we will start tomorrow" I replied " I'm tired I'm gonna go to bed baby " I said "ok baby I'll be up soon" Jai said kissing me before I went up and snuggled up in Jai's bed and drifted off to sleep.

JAI'S POV

"Well I'm off to bed aswell" Beau said walking out of the kitchen " so did you have fun" luke asked "yes we did "I replied smiling " did you two have sex " luke teased " maybe" I replied "aww get in there bro" luke teased "I don't want to fucking lose her luke I love her tOo much " I said " I doubt you will Jai don't worry, its getting late we better get some sleep got a long 2 days ahead " luke said as we both walked up to out bedroom I layed down next to Jo she looked so peacefull when she sleeps, she turned over and rested her head on my chest and I drifted off to sleep watching her sleep..

JO'S POV

I awoke and Jai was already awake staring at me "morning baby" he said . Morning Jai baby" I replied " shall we get up as we need to start packing today" Jai asked "yeah" I replied as we both got out of bed I got dressed " I better go home and start packing" I said " okay baby I'll miss you " he replied he walked me downstairs to the door and kissed me goodbye and I left for home to start packing. I reached my front door and unlocked in my mum was at work I went staright up to my room got my suitcases out from under my bed and opened them up I folded all my clothes up and put them in my suitcases then I packed my make up tollietries shoes, films and cds. 3 hours later all my stuff was packed and my mum was home from work I went downstairs 'hi mum" I said " hi hunnie you packed yet Gina said your leaving friday" she replied "yep all packed" I replied " so you staying here tonight" she asked "yep shall we do dinner and then watch films but I will be staying at Jai's tomorrow so its easier to go to the airport on friday" I replied. We cooked and ate dinner and watched films untill we fell asleep on the sofa...

Writers Note .....

Sorry its been a few days guys I've really not been well and sorry its short part 11 will be up shortly I promise and geuss what Jai followed me on twiter can't belive it <3