part 18

JO'S POV

You awoke to the sight of no Jai where was he you wondered, his phone wasn't ont he bedside nor was his neclace . His side of the bed was even made, you went downstairs and there was still no sign of him, everyone else was still asleep I went back up to our room when I received a text from Jai I opened it to see a picture of Ariana talking a selfie laying in bed next to Jai who was asleep . I felt hurt and heartbroken as I did the other night when I saw them kissing . Why would Jai do this to me? I really don't know what to do, I was just so upset and hurt I picked up the picture of me and Jai which was in a special frame and chucked it across the room and it smashed next thing I know Beau came running in to the room "what was that" he asked I pointed where the frame now lay broken on the floor Beau looked at me "what's the matter Jo" he asked putting his arm around me "Jai" I replied trying to stop the tears "what's my dick of a brother done now" beau asked I showed him the picture as the tears I was trying so hard to keep in just streamed down my face and there was nothing I could do to keep them in any longEr "I'm so sorry Jo I don't know what's going through his head" beau said comforting me "Beau promise me you won't tell him I'm pregnant please" I pleaded he looked at me " I promise, I'll go get the girls so they can cheer you up" he said and left the room. He reappeared with lucy, shannon, kate and melissa they tried so hard to cheer me up and it was starting to work this is why I love these girls.

Jais'POV

I awoke my head banging last thing I remember was going to Ariana's to tell her to leave me alone and that Jo is the only one for me, I rubbed my eyes and looked about to realise I wasn't in my own room I looked to my side to see Ariana laying in the bed next to me. Oh shit what the fuck did I do I got out of bed luckily I was still fully clothed so we didn't have sex I left and rushed home..

The second I got in the door I was greeted by Beau "how the fuck can you do that to jo what was going through your head" he shouted I was so confused "Beau what are you on about" I asked "you and ariana that's what and the pic that was sent to Jo you Dick" he shouted . Shit! I ran up the stairs and into our room to see lucy, shannon,kate and melissa cheering Jo up "girls can I talk to jo privately please" I asked the girls left the room..

JO'S POV

"Oh you decided to come home then " I said "Jo don't be like that" Jai replied "well let's see I slept in OUR bed all by myself while you were in Ariana's bed" I shouted "jo nothing happened I swear" he shouted back" not by what I've fucking seen how could you fucking do this again" I shouted "you can't keep blaming me all the time , I don't fucking need this!! " He shoutes " you don't fucking need this really you brought it on yourself!" I shouted back "I'm done" Jao shouted and walked out of the room. I broke down in tears I love Jai more than anything but I just can't do this. I grabbed my bags and packed my stuff I don't even want to be in this room to many memories of me and Jai. Beau came back in the room " jo you alright I heard you arguing " he said "not really I can't stay in this room anymore" I said "well me and lucy split but we staying friends so you welcome to share my room" he offered "thankyou beau" I replied he dissapeared to make me up a bed. I grabbed my bags and shut the door behind me and made my way to Beau's room. I put my bags on the floor next to the bed Beau had made up on the floor, I sat down and tried to stop myself crying but no matter what how hard I tried the tears wouldn't stop, I managed to get them to stop so I went downstairs to get a drink I went into the kitchen and got a glass of water and then I looked out of the backdoor just to see Jai the person who I love so much still no matter what he has done sitting there eyes closed and headphones on just seeing him made me upset. I walked into the living room to see the boys watching tv "hey jo everything ok" luke asked "it will be eventually" I replied I sat and watched tv with them when Jai come in and sat down with us. Things were so awkward and as they were his mates and Brothers so I'd thought I'd leave them be I got up "where you going jo" Daniel asked "I'm gonna go lie down" I replied and went upstairs and fell asleep..

JAI'S POV

'So what's going on between you and jo" luke asked its just like luke to be nosey "well we broke up" I replied "yeah because someone spent the night in Ariana's bed" Beau shouted "shut up" I snapped. I don't need shit from Beau so I went upstairs to our room. There's something different I noticed all of Jo's stuff was gone and there was smashed glass which was from Jo's favourite picture of us which now lies broken on the floor. Did I really hurt her that much I though we could sort things out after I calmed down. Shit! What have I done I texted Jo asking her to come to our I mean my room, I didn't get a reply. I sat on the edge of the bed with my head in my hands..

JO'S POV

The sound of my phone bleeping woke me up. I unlocked my phone to see a messege from Jai 'jo please come to our room so we can talk'. I love jai to pieces and I always will I went to the room and knocked on the bedroom door "come in" jai said he sounded upset I slowly opened the door and walked over and sat next to him on the bed he looked up " I didn't thinl you were coming" he said "well I did jai and I love you but you have hurt me so much" I said "I didn't fuck ariana jo we just slept in the same bed I swear" he said "well it didn't look like that" I replied 'jo you can trust me" he said staring into my eyes "can I" I said "don't be like that " he said "well what did you expect" I replied "Maybe this is all a mistake" Jai said angryly "I was a mistake was I fuck you Jai" I shouted and walked out of the room with tears streaming down my face I went back to Beau's room . "You okay jo" Beau asked coming over and giving me a hug "jai just told me being with me was a mistake" I sobbed "aww Jo don't listen to him" he replied "Beau I'm sorry I can't stay I'm gonna go back to my mums I can't bear looking at Jai" I replied "I understand I'll take you to the airport with the boys in the morning and when we in australia next month we will come and see you" beau said" thankyou beau" I replied "get some sleep we will leave first thing before Jai wakes up" he said I got into bed and went to sleep ...

WRITERS NOTE

Hope your all enjoying it :) let me know what you think