a dream come true part 12

JO'S POV

I was rudely awaken by Beau shouting "OI FUCKERS WAKE UP OR WE GONNA MISS OUR FUCKING PLANE!" I rubbed my eyed and looked eound at Beau who was rushing trying to wake the others up. "Jai babe its time to wake up" I said softly as he opened his eyes "morning baby today is moving day" he said in his sexy morning voice he kissed ne " NO TIME FOR KISSY KISSY UP DRESS NOW OR BE LATE FOR OUR FUCKING PLANE" Beau shouted you could tell he was stressed everyone decided to get up and ready to please Beau we didn't have time for Breakfast so once we were all ready Beau hirried us to the car we were all very excited to be moving to LA. After a squashed car journey we arrived at the airport we all piled out of the car as Daniel went to get a luggage trolley for all our suitcases when he returned Beau and james put all the luggae on the trolley and Jai took my hand and we all walked into the airport and waites to board the plane all still half asleep. Daniel and luke started to be silly keeping us all occupied untill it was time to board the plane we got our tickets and boared the plane and found our seats lucky enough I was sitting with Jai and Beau and luke ,james and dainel were infront of us. "This is going to be fun" said Beau sarcastically. Jai put his arm around me and kissed me on the cheek "what could be better than moving to LA with my baby girl" he said sweetly as he yawned " you look. tired baby do you want to have a lil Jai nap" I asked sweetly " you wouldn't mind" he replied "of course not go to sleep I'm not going anywhere am I" I said Jai plugged his headphones in and drifted off to sleep.

"So Beau how's things with Ebony?" I asked "well because of the move to LA we thought it would be best to be mates same thing with Luke and Becky" he replied he didn't seem to bothered " aw okay" I replied "how's things with you and my shit of a brother" he asked ' really good Beau he is my everything and I don't know what I'd do without him to be honest" I replied " well I know he loves you very much he had said it felt like love at first sight with you" Beau replied. I looked at Jai who was sleeping like a baby still so I rested my head on his shoulder and slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Babe wake up the plane is landing" I heard Jai I opened my eyes to see him staring right at me "sleep well?" He asked "yes thankyou" I replied as the plane came to a stop and it was safe to get off the plane. I followed Jai and Beau tagged along behind and we met James dnaile and luke inside the airport with all the luggage. " How did you enjoy the flight" asked Luke " well lovebirds here slept most of it " beau replied well Mariam is outside in a car waiting" james said " well what are we fucking waiting for" shouted Daniel . We all walked outside to find Mariam James and Daniel loaded all the luggage into the car as the rest of us got into the car. " Hi boys and this must be Jo nice to meet you" Mariam said " nice to meet you too " I replied she handed us the house keys and drove us to our new house " hope you settle on and I'll be round tomorrow at some point" mariam said as we pulled up outside the house. We all got out the car and all the boys got all the luggage between them and took it all in to the house. " JO go pick our room quick before the boys get up there ! " Jai shouted as I ran up the stairs I could hear the rest of them following I opened all the doors untill I found the perfect room " Jai picked one" I shouted and he carried our luggage up and into our new room while the boys were fighting over the other rooms. We both unpacked together and then decided who had which side of the bed. "PIZZA" beau shouted from downstairs as we made our way down to eat. It was getting late and we were all tired from oue long day so we called it a night and all went to bed.

What could be better than snuggling up next to your wonderfull sexy boyfriend in a new house ..

Writers Note

Sorry its been a while since I updated last I hope you like and SPOILER ALERT a lot of drama ahead enjoy :)