The view

[Shadow's POV]

I woke up. Once again in this damn place, in this damn position. My belly still hurt as hell. I growled a bit.  ,,Looks like our fun can begin" I heard that man say from somewhere in back of the room. I didn't really care anymore. I knew something's gonna happen, I knew it's gonna hurt and I knew I can't avoid it.

,,Don't you dare do anything to him!" I heard someone jell from the back of the room. That voice.. it sound.. so familiar.. I know that voice! I'd recognize that voice anywhere. I slowly turn my head to the side. And I saw him. Hedgehog in the cage. Sonic the hedgehog. What is he doing here? how he got there.. and why? I thought. Seeing him gave me a little bit of hope, that I could eventually get out of there, but at the same time the feeling that we might just end up both in here with the same fate. ,,Shadow, can you break free??" he asked. I simply shaked my head. The man went to me and to my lower area. I felt a finger slowly entering my ass. I'll never get used to that discomforting feeling. Right now I wished Sonic wasn't there to watch this. I felt so embarrassed.

,,Let him be you perv!" Sonic shouted from his little cage. The man had his finger fully in me and started moving it back and forth. It felt so awful and my empty stomach wasn't helping it at all, with every move I felt more and more nauseous. Then suddenly he pulled his finger out completely. I thought it's a good sign for a little while, but quickly changed my mind when I heard the man unzipping his pants. I looked though my spreaded legs and saw him pulling his pants and boxers down revealing his huge member. My ears flipped down. I knew what's going to happen. I looked at Sonic with a face that said 'HELP ME'. He looked terrified of the view. He was quickly looking everywhere around the room while shaking with the cage grids, probably to figure something out. But there was nothing he could do. He was caged, and the only thing he could do was watch how his rival was going to be raped right in front of him.

The man positioned himself, grabbed my hips and in a matter of seconds, he roughly entered me. My eyes shot wide open and I screamed in agony. He moved himself in and out quickly and roughly, holding my hips firmly. With every thrust, I felt his huge member widening my ass, I felt it going in and out with so much pain, I kept screaming, tears running down my cheeks. ,,H-help me-e!!" I jelled in agony. Sonic was standing in horror and massive shock, holding the cage grids firmly. His ears were flipped down, he was just looking at the scene, not able to say anything due to a shock this view gave him.

Please.. make it stop!! I can't take it anymore! I thought. It continued for like a minute, then the pain disappeared and a feeling of pleasure took it's place. ,,A-ah.. aah! agh.." I was moaning in pleasure, I tried to stop making the noise by biting my lower lip, but I still let out some moans. I saw Sonic covering his years, he surely didn't like moans from his rival. My lip was bleeding by now, so I let go of it and with another thrust I moaned. ,,Ah you're enjoying it, aren't you.." the man said. ,,Ah aah..hah" was all I could reply with. He hit my prostate many times which only made my moans louder. ,,Ahhh.. you feel so good, hedgehog~" he said. My eyes were half lidded, mouth opened and ears still down. ,,I'm so close..!" he thrust in one more time, very deep and not pulling out for a while. I was bit confused by this, but then I felt something warm filling me inside. At this point I released my seed as well. We both moaned. And with that, he finally pulled it out. I felt the cum slowly flow down from my ass. He took his pants back on. All my moans stopped and was replaced with panting. With now closed eyes, I was ready to take a break. 

But that wasn't going to happen.

Right when I was slowly falling asleep, I got slapped in a face which bring me back to the reality. ,,No rest for you" the man said. I could't keep my eyes open, I was too exhausted from this forced sex. When it looked like I'm going to fall asleep completely, I felt something sharp piercing through my skin on my arm. I opened my eyes to see him with a syringe getting some liquid to my vein. ,,W-what's that.?" I said still tired. ,,As I said, no rest for you. So I'm giving you adrenaline that'll keep you awake" He said. I growled and felt how my tiredness was slowly getting pushed aside by the effect of the liquid.