EXO/ TAO X KRIS

Huang Zi Tao° ♡ °

"November 4th, 2 days before Gege's birthday!" Flashed across my Samsung Galaxy 8 phone screen as I attempted to fully wake up.

Eh I'll just go back to sleep... WAIT! TWO DAYS?! HE DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME WHAT HE WANTED FOR HIS BIRTHDAY! No this can't be happening i hardly got time to spend with MY Gege this month. HE HAS BEEN SPENDING SO MUCH TIME WITH CHAN YEOL THAT I DON'T EVEN SEE HIM ANYMORE. THEY EVEN MADE BAEK HYUN SLEEP IN GEGE'S BED WHILE SAID JACKASS- I MEAN GEGE SLEEPS IN BAEK HYUN'S ROOM WITH CHAN YEOL.

Thinking of Baek Hyun i should wake him up.

I get out of my bed and walk towards the other bed, where Gege usually is before this all happened. Anyways, i see a lump covered by a blanket which i then removed to see Baek Hyun's asleep face covered in tears.

"Baek Hyun Gege, wake up..." I said shaking him slightly.

"Yah... wh-aa- what did I tell you about calling me Gehe? I mean Gege," he said rubbing his eyes sitting up after me tapping him to wake up a good few times.

"I'm from China, i call most older guys Gege, ignoring their nationality," i said pulling out a face mask that i was supposed to use after i showered last night, but y'all know the usual... i was too lazy again.

"You brat, you don't give upppp," he said before pulling the blanket from the rest of his upper body making me release a very unattractive laugh causing Baek Gege to look at me.

"Yah panda what are you laughing at?" He exclaimed when he noticed i was laughing at him.

"Nothing Gege, ju-ha-jus- it's ju-st that I-i-ii-i didn't kno-w we were bac-k to the Miri-cles in Decemb-er e-e-era," i said looking at his clothes while trying to speak properly.

When Baek Hyun Gege realised i was trying to get him to notice something about his appearance, he looked down and gasped in shock.

"OH SE HUN! LU HAN GEGE! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?!" Baek Hyun Gege questioned while trying to get out of bed as the pants and shirt were a little bit tooooo tight.

Only God knows how they changed him without him waking up. Hmm... i think I'll ask them so i can knock out Mama Jun Myeon when i want to sneak out.

After thinking of that (totally not in a creepy way at all) i proceeded to wash up and head downstairs after updating on our fancafé.

'I should have stayed my ass upstairs' i thought when i walked into the kitchen as i saw a sight i never wanted to see again.

Yi Fan Gege was sitting in his chair with Chan Hoe i mean Chan Yeol standing behind him with his head in the crook of Yi Fan Gege's neck. 'If they want to reproduce then maybe they should've stayed upstairs' i thought bitterly as I moved to take a seat inbetween Jong In and Baek Hyun Gege, but before i could i was pushed onto Jong In's lap by Baek Hyun Gege.

I turned my head in rapid speed towarss Baek Hyun as if asking him with my facial features if he was mad as i feared Satan Soo Gege.

Attempting to get up i was them pushed back onto Jong In's lap by said Satan Soo Gege who then came close to my ear to tell me