RenNo(Min)~ Please

BASEDDDDDDDD IN 2022 (SO THEY'RE BOTH 22 IN THIS)

4 months ago

RenJun's POV

JaeMin said he needed to talk to me after dance practice and told me to meet him by the cherry blossom tree in the park next to our dorms.

I reach somewhat late because I was talking to my mom about when I would be going back to China when I had time off, and TBH I lost track of time 😅.

When I walk towards the side with the bench and table, I saw JeNo sitting there eating an ice cream and looking deep in thought.

JeNo and I were somewhat awkward since a while ago. We went from being like ring and finger to now being so awkward and I honestly don't know why. I wonder if he found out I had a huge crush on him and if he finds me disgusting.

"JeNo-ah? What are you doing here?" I ask standing in front of the said bench and table.

He looked relax a second ago but he heard my voice and he tensed up.

JeNo looked up slowly, "hello renjun," he said being very formal. He made no move to remove his bAg from the bench so I made no move to sit down. I loitered around the tree for a while until I heard JeNo mutter "why's it always gotta be him".

Tears stinged my eyes and I unintentionally let out a sniffle making his head snap towards me. I swiftly turn around and wipe my tears deciding that the sunset is the prettiest thing at the moment.

JeNo's POV

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'VE DONE THIS JENO.

First I mutter "why's it always gotta be him" to which he probably thinks I find him disgusting. Secondly I tensed up as soon as I heard his voice. I was supposed to meet JaeMin here not him. Thirdly he's driving me wild again. His mix of manly colonge and sweet autumn like femme perfume always drives me wild.

But I can't let my feelings return. I overheard Kun and him playing a game and he said "JeNo is not my type and nor will he ever be. I-i honestly dislike him. 1000%."

I get up and walk towards renjun to comfort him but JaeMin walks in right as my hand was about to come into contact with his shoulder.

"JeNo! RenJun!" He walks towards us with a bright smile on his face which causes me to take a step away from renjun quickly and for us to both turn to JaeMin.

"Oh JaeMin-ah, you're here." RenJun said putting a smile on his face. RenJun looked so adorable right not I can not even begin to tell you how much he's adorable like ajskshekshdkznsbusjwhsozbbejsksbeoale.

Yes people I too watch Vines for hours upon hours. That's probably why I need spectacles so much but anyway.

"U-um... W-well I like you guys very much... And I want to be your boyfriend and I want you to be my boyfriend's and obviously each other boyfriend's. S-so this is me officially confessing t-o you both and asking you to be m-my boyfriends."

I looked at JaeMin and I couldn't believe this. I thought he liked HaeChan all along and I teased him about it.

"JaeMin-ah I'm willing to try the poly thing but I don't know if he will."

NO HUANG RENJUN YOU BELONG TO ME AND ONLY ME! I MAY HAVE A CRUSH ON JAEMIN BUT YOU'RE MY FIRST LOVE. WHY RENJUN WHY.

"Yeah I'll try it."

1week later

RenJun's POV

We had our first date today and JaeMin and I made out for the first time today. JeNo and JaeMin also made out but when JaeMin wanted JeNo and I to make out JeNo bluntly refused.