Sound

The doctor said I can't be stressed out and I need to be careful and eat a good food for my baby. After for some time I stayed in the hospital to listen for some more rules and Jimin said he had to go back to his office. I was thinking I should visit him  since its been awhile when I went to his office. I thanked the doctor and went home. I opened the door feeling the cold breeze upon my face. I went upstairs and changed into a  white shirt and ripped jeans followed by my red converse shoes.

SKIP TIME
I entered his company and asked the front desk where he is.
"Excuse me may I please know where my husband is?"
" Yes miss what's his name?"
" It's Park Jimin"
"Ohh umm he is in his office"
"Thank you"
Weird why is she stuttering. I went to the elevator. I checked if anyone was here working around but no and I find it quiet odd. As I was going towards his office I hear moaning?
"Jimin more~"
"As you wish baby"
I just feel so disgusted right now I opened the door and dropped the food I got him.
"Baby I can explain"
"No need to explain Mr. Park"
I was about to go but he held my hand.

Sorry guys I suck and sorry that I didn't update sooner I'll try my best it's just that I need to do a lot of homework and we have to go somewhere tomorrow and idk why I'm writing this I have no readers anyways.