Part one

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE NOTMAL?!?", screamed Henry Laurens from the lower level of his huge ship. John shuddered, " d-dad please I don't want to kill them." "Don't call me that." "sir", John then said. " WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT KILLING DAMN TURTLES BOY?!??"  John was about to respond but before he could his fathers  hand collided with his face, sending a sharp pain through his cheek. " I don't want to hear anymore of you excuses John. It's either you do your job, get paid, and live with a roof over your head or get off my ship and out of my life." "That's  an easy choice." John said as he jumped off the side of the ship and swam off. Henry scoffed and turned around to see his sad excuse of a crew. "WHAT ARE ALL OF YOU CRYING ABOUT? HE WAS USLESS AND YOU ALL KNOW IT! SO KEEP WORKING OR YOU CAN JOIN HIM!" They all went back to work.

       Johns pov
"Who needs him? He's always been a piece of shit, and I would rather jump off a ship than kill an innocent creature." He paused. " oh yeah I just did that." John looked around, "Where the hell am I?" He looked at his surroundings and saw no form of humanity anywhere. He was scanning the area when he looked to the water and saw... a girl? WITH A TAIL???