Chapter 2

Peggy pov
"Uh oh, I think he saw me. Holy shit holy shit holy shi-" "Hello? Is someone out there?" John called out to the girl. "Oh my god even his voice is cute, shut up Peggy he could kill you!" I thought to myself. "Hiiii! My names Peggy!" " um I'm John. Are you trying to hide something from me?" John asked obviously noticing she stayed in the water. "Ummm nope!" I said. "Then why don't you come over here? I'm not going to hurt you." John said. I thought to myself , should I trust him, i mean he's really cute and his voice and his eyes and PEGGY get should of yourself he could just want your tail! But he could also just want to be friends then date then get married and have ten kids- oh my god Peggy stahp! "Are you okay?" John asked noticing Peggy looked as if she was in a daze. "Oh yeah! I'm fine!" I said nervously. " Then could you maybe come here so we could have a normal conversation?" Mmmmmmm, oh what the hell! I thought as I swam over to him.

      Johns pov
"Okay she's finally coming over here." I thought to myself. "Well it's nice to see you up close!" I said to her. "Hehe thanks uh you too!" She said, but she hadn't gotten out of the water yet. Weird. "So do you happen to know where I can maybe find a job, I kinda got fired from my last one." "I actually have no idea." Peggy said. "Oh." I said trying to break the weird eye contact she was giving me. "Hey John?" "Yeah?" "Can I show you something, I mean I know we just met but I trust you so much already." "Sure go right ahead." I stated. "Okay... " she said, then she swam into the beach and instead of legs she had a huge yellow... TAIL?!?? Then I passed out.

Peggy's pov
  "Well shiiitt"