Peace~ (Fluff)

(Finally, The dead corpse decides to update!)

Its been quiet, too quiet. Kakashi seemed to have noticed this by the way a certain redhead looked around and about.
"It seems that its quiet in here, want me to change that?" The grey haired man spoke, breaking the silence.
Gaara nodded, "Indeed, but whatever will you do to break this uncomfortable silence?" He questioned. Kakashi thought for a moment, "We can go somewhere?" He answered.

Gaara's ocean colored eyes traveled up to meet kakashi's dark eyes.
"We can move this to your room~" Gaara spoke lowly. Kakashi smirked, "Frisky much~" Gaara grinned and got off his chair, letting Kakashi lead the way. It wasn't long until a certain yellow haired teen stumbled upon the couple, slurring nonchalant lines and stutters. Gaara and kakashi looked at each other and shook their heads as if saying, 'What a wackjob'.

As soon as naruto stumbled somewhere else, the couple fled to kakashi's room. They arrived at the door and Kakashi opened the it for his lover, in which gaara thanked him quietly. "Its a pain to say this but we can't do any funny business because of the neighbors." Kakashi said, sighing out loud. Gaara looked a little disappointed but he soon chilled and rested himself onto the reddish-grey couch, Kakashi followed and did the same.
"Why did naruto have to stumble upon us and ruin the moment of silence." Gaara said, "He's hopeless, but I'm more worried about you then him." Kakashi replied, "So sweet of you to say that." Gaara half heartedly said.

Kakashi yawned and stretched, carefully placing his arm around his love's shoulders and back while pulling him closer to his own warm body. "Such a cheesy move, but you got me all up in your warmth so I guess I can't struggle or such." Gaara quietly mumbled. Kakashi rested his head on gaara's own, nudging his grey hair against gaara's red hair slightly. "I love you kakashi." Gaara mumbled softly, "I love you too." Kakashi replied softly back.

(Done, that's a keeper for fluff)