Mackenzie:What a great sister

I was so scared that I wasn't going to survive. I was too scared to even go to sleep.

    I was walking through the woods when I spotted someone. It was Maddie, my sister! She was quite good at killing, sometimes I even thought that Maddie would kill me." Maddie?" "Huh?" She pointed her bow and arrow at me." Please don't!" I said really scared." Sorry, I wouldn't kill my own sister." Maddie laughed." Want to work together, and win?" I asked. Maddie nodded. We started walking because Maddie said there was a tree that she was staying in." Is everyone still alive?" She asked. I nodded even though I wasn't really sure who was alive and who wasn't.

    After we walked for a few minutes Maddie pointed up at a tree house. I gasped. It was amazing!" How did you build this?" I asked her as we climb the tree." That doesn't matter right now. I had a group of Kendall but she went to go get fish and never came back. I want to go make sure she didn't get lost or... killed!"

   Maddie left about 5 minutes ago and once again I was alone and scared. Half of my brain was thinking that maybe Maddie found Kendall and they were just getting some more fish together, but the other half of my brain thought that Maddie and Kendall both died out there and I would have to fend for myself. But instead of worrying I started to look around the tree house and enjoy my time.