Chloe:Trust No One

It was almost 6:00, I sat on a rock waiting for Paige." Hurry up P!" I yelled. She came out the bushes with the bowl of berries. With my brain and Paige's creativity, we made a perfect team.

   "Let's go home. I'm tired." I said. After that, we skipped home singing songs.

   The two tree houses that were already built are already taken by two people. So instead of being lazy Paige and I created our own treehouse. We made it with logs a tree and bark. Again with my brains and Pages creativity, we made a perfect team. Anyways Paige put the basket in the basket carrier and I pulled the rope to make the basket go up to the tree house. After that we climb the ladders and went inside.

   We sat down." Whose turn is it to sit and keep watch?" I asked." I did it last time. Now it's your turn." She said. I deeply sighed as Paige quickly fell asleep. I sat near the ladder to make sure no one tried to sneak in. At the bottom of the ladder, I saw Nia walking closer and closer. I showed her my knife." Stay back!" I yelled waking up Paige." Please don't kill me. I just need help." I jumped down and helped her up to the tree house. She had a cut on her forehead." Paige quick!" Paige dug in first aid kit and pulled out a homemade bandage. I wrapped it all around her head." I hit my head on my cave. And I was trying to find someone who would help me, not kill me." I looked at Paige for a while, then we both nodded our heads." If you want you can stay here." Nia thought to herself for five minutes." Okay. But if any of you tried to kill me you'll regret the day you were born."

   Nia and Paige fell asleep after a while. I was so sleepy, but it was my day to sit and watch. My eyes slowly closed and I fell on the ground and went to sleep.

Ten o'clock

   I started hearing sounds. Like if someone was messing around in bags. I open my eyes to see Nia with a knife. And she was sitting next to Paige trying to kill her. I close my eyes again and tried to go back to sleep.

   Hold on. Nia. Knife. Paige. Kill. Nia kill Paige. Hold on!

   I jumped up and woke up Paige." Nia what are you doing!" I yelled." Get out the tree!" Nia yelled. I slowly jumped down. Nia was holding Page by the neck." Let's go!" Nia yelled. We followed her as she led us to the lake.

   "Jump!" She said. And I don't know about Paige or Nia but I couldn't swim." No." Paige told her. Nia let go of Paige and pushed her in the water. Paige started swimming, but again I didn't know how to swim. Nia showed me her knife. Afraid of being stabbed I jumped in. After Nia ran away Paige swam up to me, she picked me up and put me on land. We laid down on the ground and started breathing heavy." We need to run! She might be close." Paige told me. We stood up and started running.

   We ran until it was 12. We found a place where we could both get some sleep. It was a flat place with bushes surrounding it.

   As I slept I kept thinking that Nia followed us. After having that dream I woke up 5 times scared. And each time Paige told me it would be all right. Then she told me to go back to sleep and I did.

But today I learned
DONT
TRUST
ANYONE

NOT EVEN YOUR CLOSEST FRIENDS