Maddie: Chicken and Watermelon

I took the risk of going to the feast. Kendall was too scared of Nia, and Makenzie was scared of everyone. But we were getting sick of eating fish.

   "Are you sure we have to go? You could get hurt out there!" Makenzie said trying to stop me from going." I have to go! If I don't we'll start to starve. I left the tree house with a wood carved knife, waiting for the alarm. 

   Then I heard it in the distance. A sound you'd only hear id you screamed into the palm of your hand. I knew it was time to go. I started to run away from the treehouse towards the middle of the arena. I could hear the other girls running too but I wasn't in the mood to kill.

   I kept running until I saw a giant circle stage. I stopped in started in shock. So much food! And it was good food not just berries and fish. There was chicken, and chips, and fruits and so much more! There was also weapons, equipment, tools. I grabbed a watermelon and a bucket of chicken. I realized I could only carry a few things. I looked over and saw Nia with a sack. While she held it Chloe threw things in their sack.

   I saw that Nia was also grabbing weapons, so I decided that I didn't want to die and left. I jumped off the stage and started running back to the treehouse.