•[Chapter 2:Extra Class]•

♡♡♡

After class I directly headed home today, I felt so tired. When I arrived home I changed my clothes and slept on the couch. An hour has passed and I woke up, I checked the time it was already 6:30 in the evening. I turned on the t.v and cooked my food While cooking my food I was listening to the news and I heard the same news as yesterday. "It's the fifth time already" I mumbled to myself. I ate my dinner while watching t.v after eating I washed the dishes and did my routine before going to sleep.

I have no homework so I just directly went to sleep. I woke up even before my alarm starts ringing. I played with my phone a bit after playing I took a bath, Cook food and Did such common things. Since it was still early I decided to read some books. after some minutes I checked the time it was already 6:50 a.m, So I locked my apartment and headed to school

[ 13 minute's later ]

I arrived in my classroom and it has become quiet again. Same persons are whispering around me, some were good and some were bad. They don't do anything to me because they knew that they don't want to mess with me. After a few minutes, the bell rang and at the same time the bastard arrived. He greeted us and They greeted him. Then he started checking attendance "Choi Yui?" "Here!" "Choi Yuna?" "Here." "Kim Seoyeon" "Here." after a few minutes later he is finally done checking and then he started "Hey girls, Have a sense of danger. It has been the fifth case already. They kidnap High school students" He said but some of my classmates said something that caught my attention. "Mr.Park, I heard that the murderer target innocent girls with long curly hair" then he was silent and they turned to me. "what?" I'm not even innocent, I raised one eyebrow and said it in an annoyed tone but no one answered me until he spoke "Miss Seoyeon, They are telling you to be careful because you have extra classes and you always head home late...." the class was quiet then he continued "Miss Seoyeon, Do you want me to take you back home?" he said smirking and I answered back "Thanks for the offer Sir but I'd rather die than a demon will take me back home" I smiled at him and the whole class laugh "Ah ah okay, who knows what is its target, Police are patrolling around but still be careful. Don't wander after classes, head home straight" he changed the topic "Let's begin the class then"

after half an hour has passed it finally breaks time. Yui and Yuna approached me "Seoyeon let's go to a karaoke after classes," Yui said, "Mr.Park said that we should not wander after classes and besides I have extra classes remember?" I said, "Then after your extra classes and Police are patrolling the area so it's safe." Yuna said "No Thanks, You guys should head home early too, who knows who the murderer will kill next." after our conversation we ate our snacks and get ready for our next class.

***

After a few hours later, it was already the end of the day. "Seoyeon Let's go." Yuna said, "Did you forget that I have extra classes?" I asked, "Ahhh for Mr.Park Subject?" Yui asked "Yeah" I answered and we walked together until we reached the corridor I will walk to. "Bye Guys, Be safe" I waved at them "Bye, Be safe too okay?" I nodded at Yui's question. "See you tomorrow" I smiled at them "Then, Ask Mr.Park to send you off when you're going home!" they said in chorus. "No comment!" I yelled back.

I walked through the corridor that not many students passed through till I reached the room. It is an extra classroom that is used for storage but I and that bastard used it for my extra classes.

"Oh, your here Seoyeon-ah."

"Then I'll leave then."

"Hahaha, Take a seat"

I entered the room and seated. he started writing on the board and I just brought out my notebook and pen.

"You know, I won't forgive this murderer. He torments innocent people as if they're toying with them." I started

"The one who committed suicide after being a drug dealer and kidnapping girls you said the same thing." he talked to me still writing on the board

"Ye-yeah...I'm glad that he was dead already" Well it was you who killed him, He didn't commit suicide.... and the silence was in the air but I decided to break it.

"You don't also forgive this killer right?" I looked at him and his reply gave me goosebumps " Yes, I can't. This Murder Case is quite Interesting" His tone change into a lower serious tone but his face is smiling and he continued.

"I think I'm gonna have fun" His words gave me goosebumps all over my body.

"Please don't have fun by yourself, I also want to help and all I did was just to observe," I said

"Okay, That's enough...Firstly I need your knowledge"

This extra class is different from what you thought. My extra classes are about some Murder cases and I will learn from this bastard."Then let's start your lessons, Seoyeon." he smiled and I just nodded

"I have a question Seoyeon. What is the cause of the death of its victims?" he asked

"Blood loss"

"Correct"

"Question 2, What do you think is the weapon used?"

"Knife?"

"Wrong"

"Hatchet"

"Correct"

"Describe the Murderer?"

"Ethan. He is in his mid-thirties, He has a Physiological problem because of some girl, emotions have taken over him and he targeted girls that looked like the girl."

"Correct"

"It seems like that there will be another case," I said

"Good, This time as well you answered my questions well. As expected from my student."

He reached out for my chin and put his face near mine.

"From now on, you have extra classes with me."  He said while smirking.

♡♡♡

_________________

~•~To be Continued~•~

Hey Guys
Hope you'll like this part😊
Don't forget to vote, comment and share!
Have a great day