•[Chapter 15:The List]•

♡ #9 on Jiminff 7/21/18 ♡
Thank you very much!!😊

♡♡♡

After the wedding, We ate at the hotel we stayed at. after eating I excused myself because I was so sleepy. I head to Jimin's room since my room was a bit.

I checked the time it was already 3 in the afternoon, I change into something else and slept for a while.

"Seoyeon, my princess. What do you want for your birthday?" he asked me "I want that bear." I pointed at the brown bear.

My dad bought it. We head home and when I opened the door the lights were off. I turned around but my dad was not there so I walked in.

"Happy birthday to you~" I recognize that voice, It's Jimin. After the song, I wished and blew the candle.

They all clapped. "Let's eat," My mother said. I sat beside Jimin "So what did you wish for?" he asked

"Secret" I smiled widely at him. "Tell me." He pouted. "No." I laughed at him. after eating I played with him in our garden.

"Jimin-oppa.when im already on your age I'm gonna marry you." I stated and he laughed at me "Why are you laughing." He didn't stop.

I started hitting his shoulder "okay.. okay I'll stop." He stopped laughing and sweetly smiled at me.

Someday you'll know my wish cause I know it'll come true. My wish is that you'll love me back.

"Seoyeon, wake up. it's time to go" Someone is shaking my body, "Five more minute's," I said in a sleepy tone

"You don't want to wake up? then shall we proceed on our Honeymoon" I jumped up?

"You Crazy Bastard" I glared at him. "What time is it?" I asked "7 in the evening" he checked his phone. "Get your things I'll take you home." I nodded. He carried my bags on the car, The whole ride was quiet.

We've finally reached my apartment. I was about to open the door when he called me "Seoyeon." I turned to him and we exchange gazes.

His hand reached for my cheeks and Kissed my lips. I didn't move but I responded. "Do you still hate me?" he asked, "I hate you!" I said as I get down on the car.

I didn't look back cause I know my face is red like a tomato. I opened my apartment door and I noticed I left my bag in the car. ARGGHHHH F*CK SHT.

I was about to open the door when someone rings the doorbell, I opened the door. "You left this" he held my bag in front of me "But I'll have something in return" I looked at him weirdly

"what do you want?" I asked him "A kiss" he quickly replied "No." he pouted "Then I'll leave with your bag." he smiled widely.

My phone and such are in there so I can't just give in. "Decide " He smirked "Arghh," I said annoyed, I reached out for his cheeks and peck his lips.

"That wasn't enough" he reached out for the back of my neck and he kissed me deeply. I closed my eyes but I didn't respond to him.

He broke the kiss, he smiled at me and gave me the bag. "Goodnight, my wife" I blushed, I quickly closed my apartment door and head to my room,

I changed into my sleeping clothes, laid down on my bed and stared at the ring in my hand.

I quickly stood up and head to my box where my accessories are, I lay hold of a necklace chain and put the ring. I wore the necklace, head back on the bed and slept.

I was woken up by my really annoying alarm. I stood up, took a bath, changed into my uniform and cooked my food, after eating I brushed my teeth and checked my looks again.

I checked my phone with a missed call from an unknown number, I ignored it because it might be the wrong number. I locked my door and head to school, I passed by my uncle's bakery but it was closed again, I was getting worried.

I arrived at the school. Yui and Yuna approached me asking me some inappropriate questions "Did you do it?" Yui asked I glared at her

"There's no way, I'm gonna do it with him"I answered back "But your married" Yuna said

"I already explained it to you guys" I defended, I told them all. The bell rang and all of them ran back to there seats. Jimin entered and they greeted.

"Mr.Park, Congratulations on your wedding!" They said in unison "Thanks" He smiled at them and he looked at me, I glared at him and he chuckled lightly

"So are you gonna tell us who is your wife?" One asked "Maybe." He answered "So unfair!" the girls started complaining at him and he just laughed at them. He started class but I didn't listen to anything he said.

***

Finally, it's the end of the day, I have an extra class today so I head directly to the room we will be having the class.

Jimin was not there yet but I saw two notebooks on the teacher's table. I opened the first notebook and saw the names and information about the people we killed before and it was nearly complete just less than 13 pages left I think. Then I moved on to the next notebook. I was feeling uneasy,

I scanned on the pages, I saw the names of my Family, Relatives and what have they have down, Tears streamed down my face.

I didn't know what my family was but I know that we my family and relatives are murderers, have done illegal things and drug. The list is only halfway, I opened on the last page and saw one name

'Kim Seoyeon'

A hand closed the notebook, I knew it was him but I didn't look at him. Tears didn't stop from rolling down. He suddenly embraced me

"Seoyeon..." He said sadly "I'm o...n the list...b..but...w..hy," I said sobbing

"I...didn't know that ... you were on the list..." he whispered "W..hy" "Cause...I am scared...To lose someone I love.." I didn't answer back and continued crying on his chest. We stayed like that for a while till I calmed down.

"Jimin, are..you going to...kill me" He was quite taken aback on my question

"I'm not going to kill you but I'll kill your other relatives who have done something..... It's true that you have killed someone but you were with me" he stated

"I won't kill the one I love, I will not follow The list for you" He reassured me.

It seems like my wish really came true but I'm sorry Jimin, I don't know what my feelings are.

♡♡♡

______________

~•~To be continued~•~

Hey, guys!
Hope you like this new chapter😊 Don't forget to vote, Follow and share!
I have a new story coming up...it's a Yoongi ff. So stay tuned...
Have a great day♡