•[Chapter 28: Promise]•

Sorry for the late update😢😢 I was so busy with school so i was not able to update for a while.

♡♡♡

I couldn't move a muscle but i felt rage raise into me. I just stared at Taehyungs eyes not breaking an eye contact.

"Leave me alone" I whispered but he didn't budge to move

"I.SAID.LEAVE.ME ALONE." i repeated and finally he left the room. I Closed my eyes and recalled what Taehyung said earlier but Someone suddenly entered the room with a gun in his hands

"Stand." He said "How am i supposed to stand if my feet ia tied up on the chair, gosh..Common sense" I talked back he clicked his tongue and approached me. He put the gun down on the floor and started to untie my feet.

My right feet was untied so i kicked his face, He was knocked down and i stepped on his balls.

I picked up the gun but my hands was shaking then i shotted his head. I brought out a large sigh. "Now i know how it feels." i whispered to myself. I got more bullets on his pocket and left the room.

I walked through the corridor and entered a room. My eyes wandered and saw a First aid kit on the shelf. I put medicine on my bruises.

I heard sone noises fron the outside so i hid behind the table. "Where is She?!! Boss is gonna kill us when she found out!" One growled

"Shit!!" The door suddenly opened "I'll search this room, go to the other rooms." One said.

He started to walk around the room when i saw his shadow approaching me. I kicked his leg, he was knocked down and shot his head.

But footsteps kept rushing in the corridor headibg to my direction, I run outside

"Hey Stop right there!" One shouted, i looked back " 1.....2...3..4" I whispered to my self. I raised the gun against my head and they are terrified when i did that

"Please put your gun down, Boss is gonna kill us.." One said, Im sorry but you're dead. I quickly shotted his chest and killed the others.

They weren't fast enough to react to move so it's their fault they're dead.

I got one more gun on one of the dead bodies infront of me. i reload my guns and roamed around the place. i tried not to kill more but they kept coming to me.

Until i was infront of a big door. I opened the door and revealed an office, My eyes wandered around the room and landed on a red envelope. I opened it and read the information.

Eliminate Kim Y/n and Park Jimin

I felt chills all over my body but that stopped when i heard footsteps nearing the room. I hid behind the door.

The footsteps became more louder then the door opened. I grabbed his neck on pointed the gun on his head.

"its m-me" Taehyung, I let him go and still pointed at the gun on his chest.

"Let me help you out....." He averted his gaze, i putted the gun down.

"Lead" i codly said. We head out the office room and carefully running around the place to avoid guards. We saw a window that is open and neared it but a guard saw us so we run and hid on one of the rooms.

We sat down. "Seoyeon, Im sorry." He started "Sorry for what?" i asked him back.

"For not being their by your side when you're in need, For not showing up earlier, For not protecting you and for everything." He stated sadly.

"Taehyung-oppa...promise me that you'll bring me to alot of places once we're done here" I intensely stared at his eyes. "I promise" he smiled at me.

We left the room but the guards has seen us so we killed them. When we were nearing the door not that many guards are around.

We killed the guards near the door but when we opened the door, Light came blinding our eyes. I put my hands on the top of my eyes to cover the light and to see whats infront. Then i saw her,

"Hi Seoyeon! Having fun are we?!!" She exclaimed "Since your not needed anymore die!!!" She pointed the gun at me then...

BANG!!

And thats when i regretted meeting you....

♡♡♡

__________________
To be continued

Vote
Follow
Share!!