Chapter 2

Well i guess even though my mother was denying the fact that i was dying to my face she sure did make alot of phone calls asking for prayers.

When i walked into school everyone stared at me with looks of pity and i kept my head down just to not have to see them.

I made my way to my locker and was putting my books away when my best friend Samantha came up to me.

"Hey girly! Your mom called my mom last night and this morning and told me what happened. Kayla im so sorry. And um...me and the others were talking and... They decided it would be best if i told you. We all love you so much Kayla, and because we love you so much we just think it would be too hard to keep being around you and watch you slowly die." Tears ran down her face as she spoke but my face remained emotionless.

They were ditching me because i was dying. Because it would be too hard for them. I do so pity them..Not. I closed my locker door and looked her in the eyes.

"Hey. It's okay Samantha. I totally get it," She looked at me shock written on her face and she smiled softly thinking i was being oh so forgiving," You are all self absorbed bitches that dont give a shit about anyone but themselves. You can tell Stacy, Carla, and Leslie that i dont care about them either. Also since you are here and telling me it would be too hard to watch me die!! You miss oh so uptight can shove your fake 'we just love you too much' up your ass and burn in hell."

I slammed my locker door shut and walked away, I guess i really know now that they were never my friends. I walked straight out the front doors of the school and went home.

My parents dont work on tuedays or thursdays, and today being a thursday i excpeted to see both of them home. Only my mother was.

"Where's dad?" i asked walking into the kitchen.

"Why arent you at school young lady?" My mother asked furious.

"My head started hurting really bad so i decided to come home. It was only a partial lie my head really was hurting but then again my head is always hurting.

Her face softend a bit and she went back to cooking.

"Wheres dad?" I asked again.

"Hes at work, he decided to start working everyday of the week." she said and turned away from me to chop some onions, "Why dont you take your sinus medicine it will help your head."

I ignored her and walked up to my room and layed down on my bed to take a nap.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

It's been 4 weeks since i found out about the tumor. I go to school everyday and everyone ignores me. I havent seen my dad since i told him, he started working overtime and on weekends. My mom continues to insist im fine. Samantha called and texts almost every 5 minutes apologizing over and over again so i blocked her number.

I walk around the small town i live in and i feel as though im a ghost and people see right through me. When people do notice me they stand and stare, not saying a word just staring.

I hugged my arms around my self as i made my way back home. My mom was in the kitchen making dinner and ignored the fact that i had walked in the room.

I started talking to her. Saying thing like hi, i love you, whats for dinner, i miss you, look at me, talk to me. she didnt respond to anything. i picked up an apple that was on the table and threw it at the back of her head.

"REALLY! MOM IM DYING!! NOT YOU!! I HAVE JUST LOST ALL OF MY FRIENDS AND MY PARENTS AND IM THE ONE WHOS GOING TO END UP DEAD IN THE END!! YOU WONT EVEN LOOK AT ME!!?? SCREW YOU!!!! AND TELL DAD SCREW HIM TOO!! I HOPE YOU BOTH ROT IN HELL!!!" i shouted at her and stormed out of the house grabbing the car keys and driving away.

I dont know where im going just that I'm not staying here!!

AUTHORS NOTE

OKAY SO NOW ITS FINISH ENJOYED THE LAST 2 PARAGRAPHS YOU MISSED 😂😂😂😂 SORRY AGAIN!!!