Chapter 15: Archie

This is where the story ends.

It was a hot summer day, and the floor and I were all hanging out in Jia's apartment because her air conditioning was the most reliable. Jim had gone to the bathroom, and Sage had convinced Mariah to walk to the frozen yogurt shop a couple blocks away. Mariah didn't want to walk, but LA traffic in this heat didn't seem at all like fun. That left me, Jia, and Violet. I secretly wished for Violet to go away so it could just be me and Jia, but it's not like Violet was going to steal Jia from me....or was she?

If you have experience with the heat, you'll know that it's really freaking frustrating. Even I'll admit that I get a little bit flawed when it's hot outside. Actually, just kidding, I'm perfect.

So we were sitting in Jia's living room, and I was admiring myself in the mirror, just like I have a thousand times beƒore when Jia started laughing at me. "Oh my god, Archie, you're so dumb!" she giggles.

"No, I'm not!" I insisted. "I'm perfect!"

Violet and Jia looked at each other and laughed, "he actually thinks he's perfect!" Violet whispered.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but my feelings were hurt. I'm still manly though!

"Why are you so mean to me, Jia? Is it because you're dating Jim?" I responded angrily.

"No Archie," Jia said, "I'm not dating Jim."

"Then why aren't you into me? This is the first time that I've had a crush on someone who wasn't obsessed with me!"

That's when Jia looked at me, looked at Violet....and then.....LEANED OVER AND KISSED HER!!!!!

The world started getting dizzy, and the last words that I heard before I fell to the ground in a faint were,

"I'm lesbian."

                                                                                         the end.